Stars wear easy, unstructured bobs
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Robin Marchant/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 10Norman Scott/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 10Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 10Jackie Butler/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Theyskens' Theory Spring 2013/D Dipasupil/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 10Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 10Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Stars wear easy, unstructured bobsMakeup Products That Work Best In Pairs
- 12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
HH_101112_vo21 of 10
Shine On2 of 10
Model Lily Kwong rocks an asymmetrical bob that has just the right amount of tousling.
Platinum Level3 of 10
Ali Larter wears her wavy bob in an easy, fresh-from-the-beach style.
Indie Darling4 of 10
Misshapes lead singer Leigh Lezark's chic messy bob is sure to inspire countless imitators.
Red Star5 of 10
Growing out her pixie cut, Emma Watson looks sweetly sophisticated in a choppy auburn cut.
Hip Snip6 of 10
Portlandia star Carrie Brownstein looks adorable with a perfectly mussed short cut.
Book It7 of 10
A model wearing one of the famous Olivier Theyskens–style wigs (the designer had just cut his long locks) backstage at the spring 2013 Theory show.
Pretty Punk8 of 10
Chloe Sevigny offers a daring take on the bob cut: shaved on one side and flipped up in back.
Wave Rider9 of 10
Actress Olivia Thirlby tucks her wavy hair behind her ears for an extra touch of adorable.
Fresh Air10 of 10
Russian fashion writer Miroslava Duma's chin-length bob is enhanced by twisted locks that frame her face.