Celebs bring back '90s hair
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Jason Merritt/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 11JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 11Mike Coppola/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 11Theo Wargo/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 11Vivien Killilea/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 11Tony Barson/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 11Christopher Polk/Getty Images
- Celebs bring back '90s hair10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Unknown-11 of 11
Sweeping Up2 of 11
Certified trendsetter Diane Kruger is, naturally, in on the side-part style, looking utterly fresh in the deconstructed 'do.
Retro Waves3 of 11
Kristen Stewart is modern queen of the wash-and-go exaggerated side-swept look.
Model Behavior4 of 11
Taking a runway-ready look out on the town, model Lindsey Wixon lets her long wavy locks flow.
Play Time5 of 11
Sienna Miller looks radiant in an artfully mussed side-parted style.
Making Waves6 of 11
Her shiny chestnut locks cascading over one shoulder, Kim Kardashian demonstrates how to wear a more formal version of the deep side part.
Gold Rush7 of 11
Kirsten Dunst plays peekaboo with her enviably glossy hair.
Side Work8 of 11
Slicking all of the hair on one side back, Penelope Cruz works an ever-so-slightly punk version of the 'do.
Great Lengths9 of 11
Audrina Patridge shows how adding a dash of volume and tousling when parting hair can take long straight locks from blah to brilliant.
Ripple Effect10 of 11
Naturally corkscrew-curly, Keri Russell's hair is drop-dead gorgeous worn with a loose wave tossed to the side.
Look Back11 of 11
Showing off a look that wouldn't look out of place in 1995, Milla Jovovich looks retro cool while proving that the side-swept style works for bobs, too.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios