Shop The 12 Hottest Winter Nail Polishes
- Next1 of 25Thakoon Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 25Courtesy of Joanna Mastroianni
- Previous Next3 of 25Courtesy of OPI
- Previous Next4 of 25Courtesy of Holmes & Yang
- Previous Next5 of 25Courtesy of OPI
- Previous Next6 of 25Naeem Khan Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 25Courtesy of Essie
- Previous Next8 of 25Catherine Malandrino Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 25Courtesy of Morgan Taylor
- Previous Next10 of 25Courtesy of Novis
- Previous Next11 of 25Courtesy of Priti
- Previous Next12 of 25Monique Lhuillier Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next13 of 25Courtesy of Amazon; Butter London
- Previous Next14 of 25Nicole MIller Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next15 of 25Courtesy of Butter London
- Previous Next16 of 25Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images
- Previous Next17 of 25Courtesy of Essie
- Previous Next18 of 25Prabal Gurung Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next19 of 25Courtesy of Sally Hansen
- Previous Next20 of 25Thakoon Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next21 of 25Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next22 of 25Matthew Carasella/SocialShutterbug.com
- Previous Next23 of 25Courtesy of China Glaze
- Previous Next24 of 25BCBG Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next25 of 25Courtesy of OPI
Nailing It1 of 25
By Natasha Burton
Need a great winter nail color? From cherry blossom pink to glittery champagne, we've rounded up the best shades directly from the runways. In fact, the following colors are the exact polishes used on models at the spring shows.
Hello, Yellow2 of 25
Summer comes early thanks to the sunny look OPI concocted for Joanna Mastroianni.
Get the Look3 of 25
The bright yellow shade used in the show—which is brand new for 2014—is aptly named Need Sunglasses?.
SHOP NOW: OPI in Need Sunglasses?, $7, amazon.com
Here's a Tip4 of 25
At Holmes & Yang, OPI nail artists created an interesting twist on the French mani by painting an almost sheer base on each nail along with a diagonal blue sliver.
Get the Look5 of 25
In the Red6 of 25
A classic red nail is always a striking choice, as the models at Naeem Khan proved.
Get the Look7 of 25
Magic Mushroom8 of 25
The matte light brown nails at Catherine Malandrino offer a subtle yet sophisticated look that goes with everything.
Get the Look9 of 25
Pretty in Pink10 of 25
These matte pink nails, as seen at Novis, are sure to brighten up your winter wardrobe in time for spring.
Get the Look11 of 25
Use Priti's High Hopes, a cherry blossom pink hue that's perfect for the girlie girl.
SHOP NOW: Priti High Hopes, $15, pritinyc.com
Sheer Bliss12 of 25
Nearly translucent nude polish is a major trend for spring and no one did it better than the nail pros at Monique Lhuillier.
Get the Look13 of 25
Manicurists started with Butter London's base coat followed by two coats of Pink Ribbon. The shade is now discontinued (snatch up the last bottles here), but the brand is also debuting a close match called Keen, in January.
SHOP NOW: Butter London base coat, $19, butterlondon.com; Butter London in Pink Ribbon, $15, amazon.com
All That Glitters14 of 25
Have date night or a cocktail party on your calendar? Just replicate the glittery ombré mani seen at Nicole Miller.
Get the Look15 of 25
Butter London's Katie Jane Hughes applied one coat of a champagne-colored polish, then added The Black Knight incrementally from the base of the nail upward. Finally, she sealed the look with a coat of The Black Knight over the entire nail.
Peachy Keen16 of 25
Corals, peaches, and warm orange-pink tones will be hot this spring. Take, for example, the intricate Day-of-the-Dead–inspired nails for Rebecca Minkoff.
Get the Look17 of 25
Essie manicurists used Tart Deco—a soft, pretty coral—as a base before painting flowers on models' nails.
SHOP NOW: Essie in Tart Deco, $9, essie.com
Go Blue18 of 25
Models at Prabal Gurung sported a range of brightly colored nails, but we liked this summery azure hue.
Get the Look19 of 25
While nails were monochromatic, their manis actually had some depth. Each one was painted in Sally Hansen's Brisk Blue and topped in a matte coating, then nail artists painted on French tips in the same color, keeping only the tips shiny.
SHOP NOW: Sally Hansen in Brisk Blue, $4, amazon.com
Glow Away20 of 25
At Thakoon, models' nails were painted in a pink pearlescent polish inspired by diamonds and pearls.
Get the Look21 of 25
Pick up a bottle of Morgan Taylor's Adorned in Diamonds, which will give your mani some wintry sparkle.
SHOP NOW: Morgan Taylor Adorned in Diamonds, $6, amazon.com
White Hot22 of 25
At Cushnie et Ochs, manicurist Patricia Yankee created a straitjacket-inspired mani—pointy white nails with a strip of sterling silver attached to each.
Get the Look23 of 25
Oh, Sandy24 of 25
At BCBG Max Azria, a bolder, warmer neutral captivated nail aficionados.
Get the Look25 of 25
Paint on OPI's Samoan Sand: Use one coat for a sheer, muted look or layer a couple coats for a bolder effect, like in the show.
SHOP NOW: OPI in Samoan Sand, $7, amazon.com
NEXT ON GLO: 11 Self-Warming Beauty Products
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds