Tips for Unwinding After a Long Day
Look at photo albums. Nothing makes me smile than looking back at pictures of good times. A nice side effect is that it makes me want to stop working so much and make something fun happen.
4. Knock off a household chore. Just ask the pioneers: work can be rewarding. Whether it's making the bed or washing the dishes, getting something done can calm your nerves, give you a sense of accomplishment, and create a more peaceful vibe.
5. Send a letter or a card. Get out your pen and write a note to a friend who lives far away. Make it more thoughtful than an email but not so detailed it feels like a chore.
6. Listen to a record. There's something about sitting around a record player that makes me pay more attention to the music ‚ not to mention the great album art.
7. Have sex. Do I have to tell you again?
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR:
More On MSN
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds