Stars' updos bump up the volume
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Vincent Sandoval/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 11Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for NCLR
- Previous Next4 of 11AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN
- Previous Next5 of 11Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Michael Kors
- Previous Next7 of 11Jason Merritt/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 11Picture Perfect/Rex USA
- Previous Next9 of 11Dan Wooller/Rex/Rex USA
- Previous Next10 of 11Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 11Lester Cohen/WireImage
- Stars' updos bump up the volume11 hair accessories to change up your look
- Stars' updos bump up the volume
- Rihanna and Miley join celebs' close-cut club
- The best celeb locks of the moment
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- J. lo and other stars go hairdo halfsies
- Fresh runway beauty trends to try right now
- Dare to Wear: The baroque trend
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
Unknown-101 of 11
Minimalist Chic2 of 11
Cougar Town's Busy Phillips wears her blond locks in a shiny, tidy 'do. The simple style allows her to pull off full cat-eye liner, chandelier earrings and a dotty top.
Perfectly Polished3 of 11
Ana Ortiz, who rose to fame on Ugly Betty, shows how this volume-on-top style can work with a formal, red-carpet ensemble.
Well-Framed4 of 11
Fresh-faced Switched at Birth star Katie Leclerc wears her strawberry-blond hair in the new style—with a few strands pulled free at her temples, softening the effect.
Pump It Up5 of 11
Lizzy Caplan, star of the just-out Bachelorette, tries a more edgy take on the trend with a demi-pompadour hairstyle.
Streamlined Style6 of 11
Chestnut-haired beauty Olivia Munn counterbalances a boldly graphic neckline with a smoothly sophisticated updo.
Child's Play7 of 11
Disney cutie Bailee Madison—just 12—demonstrates that this sleek style is appropriate for beauties of all ages.
Simply Elegant8 of 11
Pop singer Natasha Bedingfield rocks the look with a classic red lip and smoky eyes. The slight volume at her crown keeps the style from being too severe.
In Neutral9 of 11
With minimal makeup and no jewelry, Anna Friel (known for her role in Pushing Daisies) shows how elegant this clean-lined 'do can be.
Cutely Coy10 of 11
Zoe Saldana makes the 'do her own by wearing it with serious height at the crown and loose waves in back.
Show Pony11 of 11
Magic Mike star Cody Horn flips the script by pulling her tidy ponytail forward over her shoulder, offsetting her slicked-back-on-top locks.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios