A Beautiful Mind: What Models Read
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 9Imaxtree.com
- A Beautiful Mind: What Models Readthe ABC's of fall's richest hues
- 10 beauty risks you can take
- Steal Kim Kardashian's Beauty Secrets
- You'll never guess her age
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Secrets of Sexually Satisfied Couples
- The Hottest Moments From The VS Fashion Show
- The Best Fall Boots Under $250
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
Intro-BeautyMind1 of 9
Classic Example2 of 9
One timeless classic deserves another. At DKNY, this model had her nose buried in Leo Tolstoy's epic love story Anna Karenina.
Going Wilde3 of 9
A haunting tale of vanity and hedonism, Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray caused a stir when it was first published in 1890. Backstage at Dries Van Noten, the book appears to still raise eyebrows.
Fantasy Girl4 of 9
While getting coiffed backstage, this Dolce & Gabbana catwalker escaped into Out of the Silent Planet by Chronicles of Narnia author C.S. Lewis.
Bio Diversity5 of 9
A rising star in the modeling world, 20-year-old Ruby Aldridge brushes up on her music history knowledge with Bowie: A Biography, about iconic glam rocker David Bowie.
Chick Wit6 of 9
Before hitting the runway for Gwen Stefan's LAMB show, this model read the hilarious chick lit favorite Getting Over It by British writer Anna Maxted.
London Calling7 of 9
During Fashion Week in Paris, model Janice Alida passed the time with the memoir Hooked: Confessions of a London Call Girl.
Model Student8 of 9
Reading Alfred the Great: Asser's Life of King Alfred & Other Contemporary Sources, this brainy beauty from London Fashion Week might just be an Oxford undergrad.
Forever Young9 of 9
Fans of young adult books like Before I Fall and 13 Reasons Why will appreciate this model's pick: Saving Francesca, a coming-of-age novel from Australia.
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests