A Few of My Favorite Things: Kate Walsh
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Boyfriend
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Chanel
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Kate Sommerville
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of WinterSilks
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Chocolove
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Frank Family
- Previous Next9 of 9Thinkstock
- A Few of My Favorite Things: Kate WalshSummer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
KateW_v01a1 of 9intro
Eau, Behave2 of 9
Walsh's fragrance, Boyfriend, does not disappoint. This masterful alchemy blends a sensual feminine pheromone with a woodsy masculine musk. And it even comes in a convenient mini vial. "It's perfect to take with you anywhere," says Walsh.
SHOP NOW: Boyfriend perfume, from $20
Lacquered Up3 of 9
Walsh is "obsessed with this shade." She raves that the polish is "super sexy and rich, like you could eat it, if it weren't nail lacquer!"
Happy Face4 of 9
The limelight can be unforgiving. Luckily, the Private Practice star stays confident and glowing, thanks to skin guru Kate Somerville. "Most masks are drying, but not Kate's. It leaves your skin clean and super hydrated," says Walsh.
SHOP NOW: Kate Somerville's Clearing Mask, $45
Beauty Rest5 of 9
Medical scrubs or silk pajamas? Like Walsh, we'd opt for the latter. WinterSilks pajamas are "sexy, silky and comfy," she says. A perfect excuse to hit the snooze button.
SHOP NOW: WinterSilks pajamas, from $36
Hit The Books6 of 9
Amy Bloom's latest novel, Away, is an epic story about a Russian immigrant. "She's so readable, and Away is one of my all-time fave books," says Walsh.
The Sweetest Thing7 of 9
Too bad the saying's not A piece of chocolate a day keeps the doctor away. Alas, Walsh clearly has good taste. "Ginger crystallized in dark chocolate—need I say more?" she asks.
SHOP NOW: Chocolove xoxox Ginger Crystallized in Dark Chocolate, $32 for box of 12
Grape Expectations8 of 9
"Frank Family Vineyards 2005 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is just a delicious, full cab." And we imagine would pair perfectly with some Chocolove. Cin cin!
Doctor's Orders9 of 9
We love a woman who stays abreast of current affairs and appreciates great journalism. The Week Magazine "has a little bit of everything that is good," says Walsh. As does the Private Practice star herself. Till next season!
Read More: The Week
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today