11 beauty products with fashionable packaging
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of French Paper Co.
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Absolution
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Make Up For Ever
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Davines
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Korres
- Previous Next7 of 12Glo
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of SteamCream
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Molton Brown
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Mor Cosmetics
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Green & Spring
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Saipua
- 11 beauty products with fashionable packagingBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
INTRO_Nice_Package1 of 12
It's a Draw2 of 12
Find the delicately drawn florals from Tory Burch in French Paper Co's Pop Ink Soap.
Inked In3 of 12
Lela Rose's black and white print is almost an exact match with this natural day cream from French brand Absolution.
Bohemian Rhapsody4 of 12
Make Up For Ever's La Bohème eye palette seems the perfect counterpart to designer Mary Katrantzou's vivid collages of color.
In Full Bloom5 of 12
Artistic types are sure to love the whimsical florals on this sheer Christopher Kane dress and the packaging for Davines Authentic Formula.
Petal Power6 of 12
The bold black lines that break up the pink print on the Chanel dress are a design match for Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment.
Tropical Zone7 of 12
Bring the outdoors in with Nectar Green Leaves Soap—or Issa's vivid palm frond prints.
Drop Everything8 of 12
The droplet-like paisley pattern was big on the runway (seen here at Stella McCartney), and in package design, as seen with this Steamcream Eau de Vie tin.
Purple Haze9 of 12
Abstracted purple flowers were a big part of Prabal Gurung's collection. Find a similar purple burst with Molton Brown's Symmetry Bath and Body Gift Set.
Raising the Bar10 of 12
Ornate damasks have long been a home decor staple and the rest of the design world has taken note: Find the formal fabric in Jonathan Saunders latest collection, and (potentially) in your bathroom with Mor Cosmetics Lychee Flower Soap.
Tweet, Tweet11 of 12
Birds are big for spring. Jill Stuart incorporated feathered friends into her girly prints, while an assortment of robins, gulls and more make up skincare brand Green & Spring's signature look.
So Fresh & So Clean12 of 12
The blue and white geometric pattern in Tory Burch's spring jacket has the same clean lines as Saipua Basil Soap.