- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Prabal Gurung Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Chloé Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Diane von Furstenberg Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Miu Miu Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Peter Som Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Lanvin Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Rochas Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Pucci Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Isabel Marant Fall/Imaxtree.com
- Backstage PassJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
Afterwork Beauty1 of 10
By Zoe Schaeffer
Like our shoe collections, it’s easy to divide our beauty routines into daytime and nighttime options. (You wouldn’t wear your canvas flats to a dinner party now, would you?) After the sun goes down, let loose in this season’s best trends: glossy, purple lips, winged liner and party-worthy blowouts.
Code Red2 of 10
A blazing crimson lip is the new power look this season. And though it flatters all skin tones, patent-like glosses and super matte finishes are rarely for the real world. We say start with a berry stain, and then layer on sheer textures for the same bold, but more wearable, effect.
Big Time3 of 10
A bouncy blowout makes the ultimate “I’m ready to party” statement. It means you took the time, and we like that. Whether hair’s down in loose, sweeping waves or tied back in a playful ponytail, this fall, the volume thing is huge.
Moody Blues4 of 10
Blue shadow is no longer cringeworthy, at least when it’s in denimy-grey shades that flatter rather than fault. From intense cobalts to icy washes, this season’s blues, like your best pair of skinny jeans, will be an evening staple.
It's Electric5 of 10
At first, purple and orange didn’t make much sense, but we were somehow still intrigued. Electric makeup looks cool for those nights on the town where you can get away with anything. We suggest playing up one feature to prevent looking like a walking Lite-Brite.
Purple Reign6 of 10
Bring out your inner vampire with a purple pout, one of fall’s hottest trends. Deep eggplant adds just enough edge to a feminine frock, while violet looks striking against chic neutrals. Glosses, stains, tints — they all work. Just make sure to keep the rest minimal.
Shadow Play7 of 10
When it comes to eye shadow this season, a single brushstroke just won’t do. Rather, lids on the runways were loaded with glittery blue, brown and gunmetal shades that called for little more than a bare face and big hair. And who wants an evening without a little drama anyway?
Big Tease8 of 10
We never tire of the retro thing, which is good because it seems to pop up year after year. This season, ‘60s-era beehives were in the spotlight, with teased crowns and back-combed ‘dos. And for good reason: Crucial height is critical for those all those ladylike cocktail looks.
Wave Runner9 of 10
We’ve always loved that I-didn’t-bother-to-dry-my-hair look, and there was no shortage of those gorgeous bed-head waves on the runway. Team it with some smudgy eye liner and a nude lip if you’re trying for a supermodel moment.
Winging It10 of 10
Winged eyeliner will help you rock a retro nighttime look this season. But keep it current with minimal makeup and tousled tresses. Any other mod moment will date you.
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer