11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Sonia Kashuk/Chloe
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Philosophy
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of OPI
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Le Couvent des Minimes
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Korres
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Cargo
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of First Aid Beauty
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Sonia Kashuk
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Chloe
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Bliss
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of OpenSky
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- A History of Women and Underarm Hair
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Outrageous Makeup Looks Only Bloggers Will Try
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- Gotta Have It
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- 12 Most Outrageous Brow Trends Ever
- 8 Skin Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
- What Your Blowout Style Says About You
- Why Every Woman Should Be Using A Facial Oil
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- Ombre Nails How-To
- Spring Nail Colors Inspired By Chick Flicks
- 12 Ways To Look Prettier In Under 30 Seconds
- Beauty Secrets We Learned From Jennifer Aniston
Added Value1 of 11
By Rachel Hayes
Hoping to be as generous as possible this holiday season, but don't have a big budget? These beauty sets offer cool freebies and more bang for your buck, so go ahead and get a little something for everyone—maybe even yourself.
Sweet Treats2 of 11
Philosophy's delicious shower gels (which also act as a shampoo and bubble bath) just got even more indulgent, thanks to the brand's Home for the Holidays set, a $72 value for $42. It's packed with four festive scents, plus four lip shines.
SHOP NOW: Philosophy Home for the Holidays, $42, philosophy.com
Nailed It3 of 11
OPI's set includes some of its top-selling polishes, like the classic Big Apple Red and Start-to-Finish base and top coat (a $58 value). Plus, it all comes in top-handle tote that can be used as a makeup bag for your holiday travels.
SHOP NOW: OPI Pack the Essential Case, $50, ulta.com
Eau My!4 of 11
Prove your beauty insider knowledge with this Le Couvent des Minimes find. Friends will love the refreshing citrus scent in each of the three products (a $62 value) from the coveted French beauty brand.
SHOP NOW: Le Couvent des Minimes Botanical Cologne Of The Minims ChristmasTrio, $49, lecouventdesminimes.com
Skin Deep5 of 11
If you've got a girl on your list who is into skincare, snag Korres' limited-edition set, which is a $72 value for $48. It includes the brand's best-selling primer, oil-free foundation and concealer to help hide imperfections.
SHOP NOW: Korres A Flawless Complexion, $48, sephora.com
So Clutch6 of 11
No one will guess that this baroque-inspired clutch was actually a freebie! The patterned purse comes with Cargo's makeup set, which includes night-out makeup essentials like mascara, lipstick and liner (an $85 value).
SHOP NOW: Cargo Let's Meet in Paris Holiday Kit, $36, ulta.com
Bright Idea7 of 11
Get First Aid Beauty's kit for your friend who's always on the go. The brand's popular face cleanser, facial pads and serum help skin look bright, luminous and even, and it's only $34 for a $65 value.
SHOP NOW: First Aid Beauty Fab A Glow Kit, $34, sephora.com
Brushes With Greatness8 of 11
Your friend will be grateful to you for upgrading her ho-hum makeup brushes with Sonia Kashuk's four-piece set. Bonus: It comes with a free shiny gold clutch, perfect for all your holiday parties.
SHOP NOW: Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Classic Chic Brush Set, $22, target.com
Classic Hits9 of 11
The original Chloe Eau de Parfum, a cocktail of roses, magnolia, amber and cedarwood, will appeal to your friend with refined tastes. Gift her this holiday set, which includes the fragrance, body lotion and a travel-size spray (a $153 value).
SHOP NOW: Chloe Holiday 2013 Set, $125, nordstrom.com
Butter Up10 of 11
Bliss's ultra-moisturizing scented body butters are pretty much a spa day in a tube. And at $39 for an $87 value, the trio's a serious steal.
SHOP NOW: Bliss You Butter Watch Out trio, $39, sephora.com
Leather Haul11 of 11
Even if your BFF's got enough beauty products to last her for years, she'll appreciate a tote that makes it easy to carry her cosmetics on the go. This ostrich shopper comes with plenty of compartments and interior pockets, in addition to a wallet, cosmetic case, floral scarf, umbrella and key ring holder (a $230 value).
SHOP NOW: Natalie Ostrich Shopper Tote + 5pc Essentials Box Set, $105, opensky.com