- Next1 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Josie Maran
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Emi-Jay
- Previous Next4 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Lime Crime
- Previous Next6 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Touchback
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Tom Ford Beauty
- Previous Next9 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Beauty EssentialsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
Looks That Last1 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
Even if you’re feeling zonked by day’s end, you don’t want to look that way. That’s why you need a stash of super products that won’t fail you after your morning bagel. We love things like these long-lasting scents and lip markers that will take care of you till the day is done.
Make Your Mark2 of 9
They look like the chicest markers ever made and boast similar staying power. Natural polymers in these superb stains buffer and seal, creating an instant brightness that won’t fade after your first cup of coffee.
SHOP NOW: Josie Maran Cosmetics Lip and Cheek Stain, $19
Pony Show3 of 9
Constructing the perfect pony is truly a feat, one that warrants a nighttime hurrah. But we all know those generic black elastics are simply not chic. Try these stylish bands, which are ready to be paired with your best pair of ankle boots. Plus, the gorgeous assortment of colors means your hair will never have to repeat an outfit.
SHOP NOW: Emi-Jay Hair Ties, $5.99 for pack of three
Prep Squad4 of 9
To keep foundation in place all day, prep skin with some primer that suits your skin type, says Jo Levy, national makeup artist for BECCA Cosmetics. “Plus, it will smooth out your skin’s texture by temporarily shrinking pore size and fine lines.” We say, let’s make that part of the daily ritual.
Lid Lust5 of 9
Special adhesives in these finely milled pigments will make these shimmery shadows stay put from the get-go. And while daffodil yellow and aquatic blue are daring shades for long nights out, we love the petal pink option for day.
SHOP NOW: Lime Crime Magic Shadow Dust, $14
Pout It Out6 of 9
If your lipstick tends to fade as the day goes on, try lining your lips and filling them in with a nude-colored lip liner first, says Jo. “It’ll help make your color last while keeping your lipstick from bleeding.” Oh, and we don’t want that.
Alternate Root7 of 9
Keep those grays a secret with this pocket-sized root touch-up marker. With temporary color that bonds to hair (until shampooed out, that is) you can extend that color appointment without having to go into hiding.
SHOP NOW: TouchBack, $30
By a Nose8 of 9
With an essential oil concentration that’s higher than most scents on the scene, this fragrance will hang with you until day’s end. And with exotic aromas like Japan Noir and Arabian Wood in the collection, we’re thrilled that they last through the night as well.
SHOP NOW: Tom Ford Private Blend Collection, $190
Liner Notes9 of 9
Smudged eyeliner is never a good look. To keep it in check, carefully coat it with a matching shadow, suggests Jo. “This will absorb any extra oil and will keep the fine line intact.”
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer