Beauty Genius Awards
- Next1 of 11Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Lancôme
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Mylah Morales
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Napoleon Perdis
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Charlotte Willer
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Robin Fredriksz
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Steven Krause/ELLE
- Beauty Genius Awards12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
- Romantic Hair Ideas That Take 10 Minutes Or Less
The Best In Makeup1 of 11
Due to popular demand, we bring you a preview of the second installment of ELLE's fifth annual Beauty Genius Awards. Up next, the talented makeup artists who create the flawless looks we dream of in front of the bathroom mirror each morning.
Aaron De Mey2 of 11
SPECIALTY: Trained as a painter in New Zealand before honing his cosmetic skills, De Mey loves dramatic, playful makeup.
QUICK FIX: To prevent eyes from looking '80s, says De Mey, "anchor bright shadow with black liner and mascara."
Gloss Over3 of 11
AN AARON DE MEY PRODUCT PICK: YSL Golden Gloss in Golden Macadamia, $30, which is "a beautiful beige that doesn't compete with bright shadow."
Mylah Morales4 of 11
SPECIALTY: Record execs call on her to help turn on-the-verge pretty girls with pipes into glam divas.
QUICK FIX: Morales relies on Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask after red-eye flights: "It instantly brightens skin."
First Blush5 of 11
A MYLAH MORALES PRODUCT PICK: For cheeks "that stand out on stage" Morales sticks with NARS Blush in Super Orgasm, $26.
RELATED ON ELLE: Beauty It List
Napoleon Perdis6 of 11
SPECIALTY: Since high-def cameras add 10 pounds and 10 years, stars call on Perdis for his instant lift.
QUICK FIX: "Apply champagne-color highlighter above each brow. It's the makeup equivalent of a brow lift."
Just Spray It7 of 11
A NAPOLEON PERDIS PRODUCT PICK: Napoleon Perdis Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation, $49, is light not cakey: "It turns back the clock in just a few spritzes."
RELATED ON ELLE: The Newest Beauty Technology
Charlotte Willer8 of 11
SPECIALTY: Willer's outside-the-box approach to the smoky eye has made her the go-to girl for killer runway looks.
QUICK FIX: She jazzes up neutral eyes by applying flashes of blue shadow in the outer corners.
Lash Out9 of 11
A CHARLOTTE WILLER PRODUCT PICK: Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara, $7.50, "does it all," she says.
RELATED ON ELLE: Spring's Smoky Eye
Robin Fredriksz10 of 11
SPECIALTY: Making A-listers like Cameron and Reese look flawless (yet utterly un-"done") in IMAX 3-D.
QUICK FIX: To keep foundation from looking heavy, she rubs cream into her palms and gently presses them onto finished makeup.
Lovely Lids11 of 11
A ROBIN FREDRIKSZ PRODUCT PICK: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Beach Bronze is "the perfect shade" to bring out Diaz's baby blues.
FOR MORE MAKEUP TIPS AND PRODUCT PICKS, CONTINUE READING ON ELLE