- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of La Prairie
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of LUSH
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Barielle
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Redken
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Kiehl's Since 1851
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Neutrogena
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Sonya Dakar
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Clark's Botanicals
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of Hourglass
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of Lea Journo
- Double-Duty Beauty12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
- Romantic Hair Ideas That Take 10 Minutes Or Less
Beauty_double_duty_intro cardv011 of 11
Hide & Treat2 of 11
By Abby Gardner
THE GOODS: La Prairie Anti-Aging Concealer, $70
WHAT YOU GET: A perfect touch-up concealer that protects against UV rays and also treats redness and wrinkles. Cover that helps cure? We love it.
Pretty Polished3 of 11
THE GOODS: LUSH Buffy Body Buffer, $21
WHAT YOU GET: A bar that moisturizes and exfoliates with a mixture of cocoa and shea butter, ground rice, almonds and aduki beans. Plus, it smells amazingly delicious.
Hit the Nail4 of 11
THE GOODS: Barielle Protect Plus Color Nail Strengthener, $16
WHAT YOU GET: The name really says it all. The hydrolyzed keratin hydrates and restores elasticity to your nails, keeping them from flaking and breaking.
In Control5 of 11
THE GOODS: Redken Blown Away, $16
WHAT YOU GET: A styling gel that controls frizz, protects your hair from blow-dryer heat and fights back against those pesky split ends. Plus, it works on all hair types.
Tender Kisses6 of 11
THE GOODS: Kiehl's Since 1851 Lip Gloss, $14.50
WHAT YOU GET: Subtle, non-sticky color, plus apricot kernel oil that infuses your lips with softening vitamin E. And the rose extract smells great and soothes the skin.
Build A Foundation7 of 11
THE GOODS: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation, $14
WHAT YOU GET: Light coverage (with an SPF of 20) for those blotchy days, plus it helps improve your skin tone and reduce redness over time.
Clean Up8 of 11
WHAT YOU GET: A cleanser that also moisturizes. Apply it to your face; wipe off the excess; then reapply a thin layer, so the Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids can help rebalance your skin.
Color Boost9 of 11
THE GOODS: Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tints, $19
WHAT YOU GET: The exact same super-moisturizing ingredients (like Shea Butter and Marine Collagen) found in the line's cult-fave lip balm, plus four amazing and wearable colors.
Primary Color10 of 11
THE GOODS: Hourglass Cosmetics Solar Tan, $60
WHAT YOU GET: A skin primer and a self-tanner. So not only does it prep your skin for makeup, but the DHAs also react with your skin to gradually form a bronze glow after 5-7 days of use.
Spritz & Shine11 of 11
THE GOODS: Lea Journo Lumière Illuminating Moisturizer, $32
WHAT YOU GET: A spray moisturizer for your hair and your body. And it's made with Natural Mineral Glamour Dust for that little extra something-something.