- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of La Prairie
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of LUSH
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Barielle
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Redken
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Kiehl's Since 1851
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Neutrogena
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Sonya Dakar
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Clark's Botanicals
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of Hourglass
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of Lea Journo
- Double-Duty BeautyJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
Beauty_double_duty_intro cardv011 of 11
Hide & Treat2 of 11
By Abby Gardner
THE GOODS: La Prairie Anti-Aging Concealer, $70
WHAT YOU GET: A perfect touch-up concealer that protects against UV rays and also treats redness and wrinkles. Cover that helps cure? We love it.
Pretty Polished3 of 11
THE GOODS: LUSH Buffy Body Buffer, $21
WHAT YOU GET: A bar that moisturizes and exfoliates with a mixture of cocoa and shea butter, ground rice, almonds and aduki beans. Plus, it smells amazingly delicious.
Hit the Nail4 of 11
THE GOODS: Barielle Protect Plus Color Nail Strengthener, $16
WHAT YOU GET: The name really says it all. The hydrolyzed keratin hydrates and restores elasticity to your nails, keeping them from flaking and breaking.
In Control5 of 11
THE GOODS: Redken Blown Away, $16
WHAT YOU GET: A styling gel that controls frizz, protects your hair from blow-dryer heat and fights back against those pesky split ends. Plus, it works on all hair types.
Tender Kisses6 of 11
THE GOODS: Kiehl's Since 1851 Lip Gloss, $14.50
WHAT YOU GET: Subtle, non-sticky color, plus apricot kernel oil that infuses your lips with softening vitamin E. And the rose extract smells great and soothes the skin.
Build A Foundation7 of 11
THE GOODS: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation, $14
WHAT YOU GET: Light coverage (with an SPF of 20) for those blotchy days, plus it helps improve your skin tone and reduce redness over time.
Clean Up8 of 11
WHAT YOU GET: A cleanser that also moisturizes. Apply it to your face; wipe off the excess; then reapply a thin layer, so the Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids can help rebalance your skin.
Color Boost9 of 11
THE GOODS: Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tints, $19
WHAT YOU GET: The exact same super-moisturizing ingredients (like Shea Butter and Marine Collagen) found in the line's cult-fave lip balm, plus four amazing and wearable colors.
Primary Color10 of 11
THE GOODS: Hourglass Cosmetics Solar Tan, $60
WHAT YOU GET: A skin primer and a self-tanner. So not only does it prep your skin for makeup, but the DHAs also react with your skin to gradually form a bronze glow after 5-7 days of use.
Spritz & Shine11 of 11
THE GOODS: Lea Journo Lumière Illuminating Moisturizer, $32
WHAT YOU GET: A spray moisturizer for your hair and your body. And it's made with Natural Mineral Glamour Dust for that little extra something-something.
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer