- NextWant It!1 of 6Kevin Cremens/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 6Kevin Clemens/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 6Kevin Clemens/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 6Kevin Clemens/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 6Kevin Clemens/ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 6Kevin Clemens/ELLE
- Do-GoodersJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
Beauty Gives Back1 of 6
We love beauty companies that donate to their favorite charities. Here are the coolest new do-gooders. —Glo
By Janna Johnson for ELLE
Beauty Gives Back2 of 6
RELATED ON ELLE: Even More Green Products
Beauty Gives Back3 of 6
Luxe candlemaker Diptyque partnered with (RED) to create this limited-edition vanilla, red rooibos tea, and berry-scented offering. The Global Fund will receive 10 percent of profits from each sale to help supply Africa with HIV medication.
Beauty Gives Back4 of 6
Italy’s Tethys Research Institute supports marine conservation. Get on board by purchasing the Chantecaille Les Dauphins Limited Edition Quad Palette — 5 percent of proceeds benefits the institute.
RELATED ON ELLE: Try On Multi-Tasking Products Virtually
Beauty Gives Back5 of 6
To raise awareness of the Rainforest Alliance, artist Jeff Koons designed a label for Kiehl’s refreshing Acai Damage-Protecting Toning Mist, $26, (all profits will benefit the alliance).
Beauty Gives Back6 of 6
In celebration of its new Clean Makeup Foundation line (shown, Clean Pressed Powder, $7), CoverGirl is providing 50 million liters of fresh water to needy countries around the world through the Children’s Safe Drinking Water program.
RELATED ON ELLE: Eco-Friendly Products Stars Love