Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Next1 of 13Gustavo Di Mario/Getty images
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Soleil Organique
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Josie Maran
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Lush
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Tarte
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Alterna
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Twistband
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Sanctuary Spa
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Deborah Lippmann
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of La Fee De Paris
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Tilly by Rosie
- Previous Next12 of 13Santa Maria Novella
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Go Smile
- Mother-daughter beauty treats13 Totally Life-Changing Beauty Innovations
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- A History of Women and Underarm Hair
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- Why Every Woman Should Be Using A Facial Oil
- Outrageous Makeup Looks Only Bloggers Will Try
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- Ombre Nails How-To
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 8 Skin Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
- What Your Blowout Style Says About You
- Gotta Have It
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 12 Most Outrageous Brow Trends Ever
- Spring Nail Colors Inspired By Chick Flicks
- 12 Ways To Look Prettier In Under 30 Seconds
Mom & Me Beauty1 of 13
By Zoe Schaeffer
Now that wholesome, kid-friendly ingredients are a beauty mainstay, the line between grown-up and child products has blurred. So whether it's a fruity mineral sunscreen or an all-natural lip balm, after a quick check with your pediatrician, here are some fun beauty treats to share with your daughter.
Sunny Side2 of 13
Your kids shouldn't be the only ones sporting naturally powered sunscreens—though this product is made with children in mind. Packed with red algae (a natural SPF booster) and green-tea-leaf extract (a botanical antioxidant), this product protects against rays and has a yummy, citrusy scent.
SHOP NOW: Soleil Organique 100 Mineral Sunscreen Mist SPF 45, $42
Wipe Out3 of 13
These makeup-removing wipes will not only be a staple for your medicine cabinet but for your kid-supply tote as well. Made with a blend of ultra-gentle aloe vera, chamomile and cucumber, they clean skin in a flash.
SHOP NOW: Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes, $12
Splendid Suds4 of 13
Break off a piece of this soap and run it under warm water for frothy purple suds. The bergamot and cypress oils in this bar will relax you while the bubbles will liven up your daughter's bath-time routine.
SHOP NOW: Lush the Comforter Bubble Bar, $11
Get Glossy5 of 13
With shades in cotton candy and plummy rose, these vitamin C–infused glosses are pretty enough for you but girlie enough for you to share with your tween.
SHOP NOW: Lush Tarte Maracuja Divine Lip Gloss, $21
Winning Streak6 of 13
This mineral-based highlighting mousse makes it easy to test-drive a streak of vibrant color. While you'll likely want to go for a subtle strip of color, your tween can color like crazy (it washes out easily with shampoo).
SHOP NOW: Alterna Stylist One Night Highlights in Haute Pink, $29
With the Band7 of 13
These colorful hair bands are perfect for creating both grown-up ponytails and little-girl pigtails.
SHOP NOW: Twist Band the Perfect Little Dish, $38 (15 bands)
Striking Oil8 of 13
Face oils are all the rage because they're luxurious, nourishing and give you a pretty glow. This one, from a popular UK spa, can do double duty as a moisturizer for your daughter's hands and cuticles.
SHOP NOW: Sanctuary Covent Garden Therapist's Secret Facial Oil, $40
Think Pink9 of 13
Free of the three major chemicals found in some polishes (dibutyl phthalate, toluene and formaldehyde), this sparkly pink find is a playful way for you both to show off your newest sandals.
SHOP NOW: Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Candy Shop, $19
Puff Piece10 of 13
Handmade in Paris since the turn of the century, this goose-down powder puff is more than just a luxurious way for mothers to apply makeup. Older girls will love the dress-up element it provides at the vanity.
SHOP NOW: La Fee De Paris Down Powder Puff in Cream, $42
Take Notes11 of 13
Top notes of grapefruit, coconut and tropical gardenia make this preservative-free fragrance fresh and light enough for daughters who want to experiment with scents.
SHOP NOW: Tilly by Rosie Jane Perfume Oil, $39
Soothe Move12 of 13
This soothing calendula cream does double duty as an all-natural remedy for everything from your gardening-damaged hands to kids' dry, post-chlorine-swim skin.
SHOP NOW: Santa Maria Novella Calendula Marigold Cream, $65
Good Day, Sunshine13 of 13
According to the American Association of Pediatric Dentistry, children 2 and older need to brush—parentally supervised—with a pea-size amount of fluoridated toothpaste at least once a day to keep cavities at bay. This paste, infused with lemon, lime and peppermint, will energize the whole family.
SHOP NOW: Go Smile AM Toothpaste, $16