Top models reveal their skin flaws and fixes
- Next1 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 18Courtney D'Alesio
- Previous Next6 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 18Courtney D'Alesio
- Previous Next10 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 18Courtney D'Alesio
- Previous Next12 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next13 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next14 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next15 of 18Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next16 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next17 of 18Imaxtree
- Previous Next18 of 18Imaxtree
- Top models reveal their skin flaws and fixes10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
Skin Deep1 of 18
By Emily Hebert for Elle
The fashion industry’s top models catwalkers their complexion-saving tips.
Karlie Kloss2 of 18
"I’ve just been using Pond’s Cold Cream—it’s a heavy, rich, really saturated cream that I think my grandma probably used when she was my age, but you can’t mess with the classics! It works."
SHOP NOW: Pond's Cold Cream, $9
Joan Smalls3 of 18
"In the morning, I always make sure to wash my face with a salicylic acid cleanser and moisturize with a combination of lotion and Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair. I know it’s supposed to be used at night but I like putting it on for daytime because it makes my skin look dewy and glowing!"
SHOP NOW: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair, $77.50
Hyoni Kang4 of 18
"Dermalogica's foam cleanser is awesome! It’s gentle but removes all my makeup. I use it once and the makeup is gone."
SHOP NOW: Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash, $33
Karmen Pedaru5 of 18
"In between shows during Fashion Week, I’ll dab Darphin eye cream on my lids. I carry it everywhere! The skin around the eyes is delicate and goes through a lot during Fashion Week, so I try to keep it moisturized."
SHOP NOW: Darphin Wrinkle Corrective Eye Cream, $75
Anja Rubik6 of 18
"I use a gentle scrub every night. It unclogs all the pores. I use the Clinique one—the 7 Day Scrub Cream. Massaging is especially important because it increases circulation."
SHOP NOW: Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream, $18.50
Lindsey Wixson7 of 18
"I use RMS Beauty Raw Coconut Cream to cleanse my skin and take off my makeup. I also use the skin care line by Dr. Alkaitis—he’s based in California and his products were recommended to me by Rose-Marie Swift, the founder of RMS Beauty."
Chanel Iman8 of 18
"My favorite oil is Rodin Olio Lusso. It’s amazing and it just makes the body so beautiful and glowing. I use it on my face too—I use it everywhere! Right after a bath, I rub it all over my body and it gets me into that zone of going to bed and sleeping well."
SHOPE NOW: Rodin Olio Lusso, $95
Mirte Maas9 of 18
"Sometimes if I’m coming off a plane and I know I have to do a casting, I’ll use Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat concealer to cover any blue or darkness underneath my eyes. It also helps for pimples."
Jessica Stam10 of 18
"Right now I’m using Neutrogena’s cleanser—I like it because it gets rid of my makeup and washes my face in one step!"
SHOP NOW: Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula, $8.79
ON ELLE: How to Get Balanced Skin
Frida Gustavsson11 of 18
"After taking my makeup off, I’ll wash my face and use Nuxe oil as a moisturizer—it’s a very good oil because it’s non-greasy and has a lot of A and E vitamins. It keeps my skin soft."
SHOP NOW: Nuxe Oil, $29.50
Liu Wen12 of 18
"During Fashion Week, I’m getting makeup on and off my face all day. It can be tough on my skin so I use a lot of moisturizer and masks to help rejuvenate it. I especially like masks because they’re relaxing—I use the Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv one."
SHOP NOW: Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Lifting Mask, $70
Aminata Niaria13 of 18
"Before I go to bed, I always use Lancôme makeup remover. I’m Senegalese so I also eat a lot of fish—it’s full of omega-3s, which are good for your skin."
SHOP NOW: Lancôme Bi-Facil, $26
Ranya Mordanova14 of 18
"When I’m not working, I only wear concealer—I wear makeup so much for shoots and shows, I like to be free of it! Bobbi Brown’s concealer is great for hiding the bags under my eyes."
SHOP NOW: Bobby Brown Creamy Concealer, $22
Hannah Holman15 of 18
"In the morning, I use Christine Chin’s cleanser. It’s a soft exfoliator and great for during or after a shower when my pores are already open and warm. After washing my face, I splash cold water on it to close the pores and make any swelling go down." Read more of Hannah's tips here.
SHOP NOW: Christine Chin AHA Exfoliating Cleanser, $28
Jac16 of 18
"I use a lot of products from Origins’ mushroom line. They work really well on my skin and they’re organic, which I like. When I see that a product is “organic” I want it! There can be a lot of crap in products, so when I see that something’s organic I trust it more."
SHOP NOW: Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins, from $21
Alana Zimmer17 of 18
"I drink a lot of water and get as much sleep as possible. I also use Ling Chan’s skin care products—I use her mask once a week and get facials from her three or four times a year. She’s great because she assesses my skin and tailors the facial to my skin’s needs at that given moment."
SHOP NOW: Ling Skincare, from $32
Natasha Poly18 of 18
"I use all different things but right now I like Sisley Paris All-Day All-Year cream. I carry it around in my purse during Fashion Week—it’s a really good moisturizer. At nighttime I use the Sisley serum. It brings out the best in my skin!"
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios