Behind The Mask
- Next1 of 10Jupiterimages/Thinkstock
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Sonya Dakar
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of Sampar
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Mark.
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Alchimie Forever
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Neutrogena
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Bumble and bumble
- Behind The MaskSummer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
Slather 'Em On1 of 10
By Abby Gardner
There's nothing I like more on a night in than playing around with beauty masks. (A tub of sorbet doesn't hurt either.) Here are some of my picks for making your skin — and hair — look fabulous ... and having fun at the same time.
Miracle Worker2 of 10
Sonya Dakar is one of my skin gurus. She's really just that good and her products seriously work. So if you don't have the chance to see her in person, this is one of my new favorite things to help keep my skin looking young.
SHOP NOW: Sonya Dakar Nutrasphere Nano Mask, $78
Smooth It Out3 of 10
When you sleep, your body naturally goes through different stages of repair. Put this antioxidant filled mask on overnight to help firm and tone your skin. Beauty sleep, indeed.
SHOP NOW: Sampar Nocturnal Line-Up Mask, $95
Peel Off4 of 10
Straight from Japan, this mask (which you peel away from your skin when you're done) draws out impurities. Translation: less visible pores.
SHOP NOW: Sekkisei Seikisho Mask White, $27
Let's Get Wet5 of 10
I'm a big fan of whipping up my own masks, like this one from one of my favorite dermatologists, Dr. Dennis Gross. Use it bi-weekly to rehydrate super dry skin.
SHOP NOW: MD Skincare Intense Hydra Mask, $62
Bargain Shopper6 of 10
I love being able to make my skin feel crazy soft for under $10. Sea moss, wheat germ and green tea don't always cost a fortune.
SHOP NOW: Mark. Calm Yourself Hydrating Mask, $9
Spa Savvy7 of 10
While I would much rather be at Canyon Ranch getting a facial, I will definitely settle for their moisturizing formula. It helps battle the dryness that comes with summertime office air conditioning.
SHOP NOW: Canyon Ranch 'Recovery' Intensive Moisture Mask, $95
Light Bright8 of 10
This mask is super creamy (and doesn't dry) so it feels very luxurious on your face for the 15 to 20 minutes that you leave it on once or twice a week. Bless "me"-time beauty rituals.
SHOP NOW: Alchimie Forever Kantic Mask, $60
Double Duty9 of 10
I love products that do two things at once like this cleanser and mask. Leave it on for three minutes and tell me you don't see less shine on your face. I dare you.
SHOP NOW: Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser/Mask, $7
Locks Of Love10 of 10
Masks are not just for your face. This is one of my all-time favorites for my hair. I use it once a week on my dry, tangly locks. It's definitely something to invest in if you color your hair or spend a lot of time outside.
SHOP NOW: Bumble and bumble Deeep, $25
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds