Best Bold Makeup & Fragrance
- Next1 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Best Bold Makeup & FragranceMakeup Products That Work Best In Pairs
- 12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
Make a Statement1 of 9
According to ELLE, rainbow eyes, colored-in crimson lips and fiery scents are where it's at as we start to dream of spring. We couldn't be happier. -Glo
Green Envy2 of 9
By Ashley Fodor for ELLE
Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Celebrate, a sour-apple green, lights up lids with a hint of neon.
Lone Star3 of 9
Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? is the standout sunset-orange shade from OPI’s new Texas-inspired collection.
ON ELLE: Best Beauty Buys of 2011
Primary Colors4 of 9
Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadows are ideal for high-pigment color-blocking. Pair electric blues All Made Up (above left) and Little Blue Dress (above right) with saffron Center Stage (below).
Mouthing Off5 of 9
Glistening Lip Slip glosses by Piret & Tamara, in Strawberry (top) and Peony (bottom), give pouts a candied shine with just a touch of glitter.
ON ELLE: Tips for Uneven Skin Tone
Firewater6 of 9
Beyoncé’s Heat Rush Eau de Toilette ignites notes of Brazilian cherry, mango, and orchid.
Diamond Cut7 of 9
Treasure the modern floral-pomegranate Versace Bright Crystal eau de toilette, now in a limited edition royal blue and pink ombré bottle.
ON ELLE: How to Get the Hair You Want
Scribbles Welcome8 of 9
Color your lips with crayonlike Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Mega Melon (left) and Chunky Cherry (right), rich in shea butter and jojoba seed oil.
Garden Variety9 of 9
Research centers in France, Switzerland, and China studied the blue orchid for more than 10 years to create Guerlain’s Orchidée Impériale Eye and Lip Cream, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and restores skin vitality.