Best Bold Makeup & Fragrance
- Next1 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Best Bold Makeup & FragranceJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
Make a Statement1 of 9
According to ELLE, rainbow eyes, colored-in crimson lips and fiery scents are where it's at as we start to dream of spring. We couldn't be happier. -Glo
Green Envy2 of 9
By Ashley Fodor for ELLE
Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Celebrate, a sour-apple green, lights up lids with a hint of neon.
Lone Star3 of 9
Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? is the standout sunset-orange shade from OPI’s new Texas-inspired collection.
ON ELLE: Best Beauty Buys of 2011
Primary Colors4 of 9
Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadows are ideal for high-pigment color-blocking. Pair electric blues All Made Up (above left) and Little Blue Dress (above right) with saffron Center Stage (below).
Mouthing Off5 of 9
Glistening Lip Slip glosses by Piret & Tamara, in Strawberry (top) and Peony (bottom), give pouts a candied shine with just a touch of glitter.
ON ELLE: Tips for Uneven Skin Tone
Firewater6 of 9
Beyoncé’s Heat Rush Eau de Toilette ignites notes of Brazilian cherry, mango, and orchid.
Diamond Cut7 of 9
Treasure the modern floral-pomegranate Versace Bright Crystal eau de toilette, now in a limited edition royal blue and pink ombré bottle.
ON ELLE: How to Get the Hair You Want
Scribbles Welcome8 of 9
Color your lips with crayonlike Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Mega Melon (left) and Chunky Cherry (right), rich in shea butter and jojoba seed oil.
Garden Variety9 of 9
Research centers in France, Switzerland, and China studied the blue orchid for more than 10 years to create Guerlain’s Orchidée Impériale Eye and Lip Cream, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and restores skin vitality.