Best Bold Makeup & Fragrance
- Next1 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Kevin Cremens for ELLE
- Best Bold Makeup & Fragrance10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Make a Statement1 of 9
According to ELLE, rainbow eyes, colored-in crimson lips and fiery scents are where it's at as we start to dream of spring. We couldn't be happier. -Glo
Green Envy2 of 9
By Ashley Fodor for ELLE
Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Celebrate, a sour-apple green, lights up lids with a hint of neon.
Lone Star3 of 9
Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? is the standout sunset-orange shade from OPI’s new Texas-inspired collection.
ON ELLE: Best Beauty Buys of 2011
Primary Colors4 of 9
Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadows are ideal for high-pigment color-blocking. Pair electric blues All Made Up (above left) and Little Blue Dress (above right) with saffron Center Stage (below).
Mouthing Off5 of 9
Glistening Lip Slip glosses by Piret & Tamara, in Strawberry (top) and Peony (bottom), give pouts a candied shine with just a touch of glitter.
ON ELLE: Tips for Uneven Skin Tone
Firewater6 of 9
Beyoncé’s Heat Rush Eau de Toilette ignites notes of Brazilian cherry, mango, and orchid.
Diamond Cut7 of 9
Treasure the modern floral-pomegranate Versace Bright Crystal eau de toilette, now in a limited edition royal blue and pink ombré bottle.
ON ELLE: How to Get the Hair You Want
Scribbles Welcome8 of 9
Color your lips with crayonlike Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Mega Melon (left) and Chunky Cherry (right), rich in shea butter and jojoba seed oil.
Garden Variety9 of 9
Research centers in France, Switzerland, and China studied the blue orchid for more than 10 years to create Guerlain’s Orchidée Impériale Eye and Lip Cream, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and restores skin vitality.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds