Beauty & style trends that go better together
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Diane Kruger: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Elle Macpherson: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10Rachel Roy: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Camilla Belle: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 10Olivia Wilde: Jim Spellman/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 10Hanneli Mustaparta: Gary Gershoff/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 10Amber Valletta: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Miranda Kerr: Charley Gallay/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Zoe Saldana: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Beauty & style trends that go better togetherSee who's got the best legs in entertainment
- What men really think is sexy
- Find the perfect red lipstick for your coloring
- 10 so-called flaws we love
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- What men really think of 10 beauty trends
- What Do Your Brows Say About You?
- What your daughter-in-law won't tell you
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
Intro_v01c1 of 10
Pretty Pastels + Hot Pink Lips2 of 10
With subdued pastels set to be big in spring, it's your chance to test-drive the hot pink lip. Because muted hues can wash you out, the daring shade will brighten up your face—and it lets you keep the rest of your makeup minimal. Although adding a coordinating pink clutch is optional, we're all for it.
Tailored Blazers + Bouncy Hair3 of 10
There's nothing like the contrast of masculine and feminine to show off your strong but sexy side. The next time you slip on your power suit, go for hair that's full, lush and unabashedly feminine.
Clean Lines + Perfect Part4 of 10
Graphic color-blocking in primary colors calls for hair that's equally sleek. We love how a straight, center part complements the geometric lines in this top and keeps the symmetry in perfect balance.
Sophisticated Gown + Soft Pony5 of 10
A loose pony with your jeans and sweater? Fine, but nothing special. But take that same relaxed ponytail and pair it with one of this season's deco-inspired dresses? Then you've reached fashion's elusive not-trying-too-hard nirvana.
Pencil Silhouettes + Cat Eyes6 of 10
Channel your inner sexy secretary with a curve-hugging knee-length skirt or dress. A precisely drawn swoop of black liner on your upper lid will complete the effect. Throw in a little animal print with your accessories to up the meow factor.
Icy Blues + Red Lips7 of 10
Worried about red lips looking either too dated or too overdone? We've got the fix. A cool blue color—there will be plenty to choose from come spring—refreshes crimson lips and makes the whole breezy look fair game for daytime.
The LBD + Smoky Eyes8 of 10
Your classic standby is the perfect palate for testing out a wide range of makeup and hair trends. But when you want to keep things low-maintenance—but not boring—our go-to pick is a slightly mysterious smoky eye, done in shades of brown and taupe, instead of black.
Va-Va-Voom Dress + Sleek Pony9 of 10
Whereas menswear-inspired styles call for va-va-voom hair, a va-va-voom dress calls for an ultra-polished, pulled-back style. The result? A look that's sophisticated and sexy.
Ethereal Whites + Black Polish10 of 10
If you've seen any of the recent star-studded red carpet events, then you know that white is the new black for evening. These frothy gowns risk becoming a bit bridal, so pair one with a high-shine black mani for some unexpected edge.