Beauty Blasts From The Past
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 8Courtesy of Maybelline
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 8Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 8Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 8Courtesy of MAC
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 8Courtesy of Lancôme
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 8Courtesy of Garnier
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 8Courtesy of Tocca
- Beauty Blasts From The Past10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Beauty_IntroCard_BlastFromPast_v021 of 8Beauty Blast From The Past
Bigger & Better2 of 8
By Abby Gardner
For so many of us, once we went Great Lash, we never went back. The buildable formula has only gotten minor tweaks over the years. But we think this new brush that give lashes extra oomph is the perfect upgrade.
NEW LOVE: Maybelline Great Lash BIG, $6
Perfect Powder3 of 8
Remember Psssssst Dry Shampoo? It's like the ultimate retro product. But we're not as into aerosol sprays these days. Powder's more our thing for when we can't be bothered to lather up our locks in the shower.
NEW LOVE: Bumble and bumble Hair Powder, $21
Think Pink ... Again4 of 8
We were guilty of seriously abusing Revlon's Silver City Pink shade of lipstick in middle school. And, boy, was it shimmery ... and perhaps not the most flattering choice we've ever made. But just because you're all grown up doesn't mean you can't still wear girly pinks.
NEW LOVE: Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout, $14 (pack of 2)
Brownie Mix5 of 8
The other Revlon shade that everyone we knew used at 13 was Frosted Brownie. Though perhaps Seriously Frosted Brownie would have been more appropriate. A neutral gloss is much more suitable for adults every day.
NEW LOVE: MAC Lipglass in C-Thru, $14
Replace the Toner6 of 8
We used to think that hard-core astringents were the key to clear skin. Now we reach for a much gentler toner. Thankfully, they also smell nothing like alcohol.
NEW LOVE: Lancôme Tonique Radiance, $25
Sunny Delight7 of 8
Do you know anyone who didn't suffer through a Sun-In mishap? Well, those girls probably didn't think of it as a problem then but, well, the proof is in the photos. At-home highlights that are subtle and pretty can now be yours, minus the orange streaks.
NEW LOVE: Garner Multi-Lights Kit, $7
Roller Girls8 of 8
As fun as they might be, you probably don't want to pull a roller-ball Bonne Bell lip gloss out of your makeup bag at your next corporate meeting. This is why we were so happy to discover these super chic (and scented!) glosses from Tocca, that give off the same vibe, all grown up.
NEW LOVE: Tocca Baci Lip Gloss, $14
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios