- Next1 of 7Donald Bowers/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 7Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Steven Krause/ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 7John Kaplan
- Brooklyn's FinestJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
Supermodel Beauty Secrets1 of 7
Brooklyn Decker's life looks pretty much like the All-American dream. She's a Sports Illustrated cover girl, Mrs. Andy Roddick and has a role in the upcoming Adam Sandler/Jennifer Aniston film, Just Go With It. ELLE got Brooklyn to share some of her beauty tips.
RELATED ON ELLE: Brooklyn's Joe Zee Photo Shoot
Kiss Kiss2 of 7
"I started wearing lipstick because it makes a big difference, without having to wear a lot of other makeup," says Brooklyn. She loves Benefit Rush Hour because it "adds the perfect color to my lips and cheeks."
SHOP NOW: Benefit Rush Hour, $22
Walk The Line3 of 7
"For date night, I'll pump it up a bit by wearing bronzer or cream blush and eyeliner. But if it were up to [Andy], I wouldn't wear any makeup. He calls it 'war paint' when I have a lot of it on for work."
SHOP NOW: Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting EyeLiner, $25
Glow On4 of 7
"I actually get the most tips from other models, like a recipe for a face scrub that I now use once a week. Just add a little baking soda to a cleanser and massage onto your face. It exfoliates gently and makes your skin glow." Brooklyn also loves Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil because it "repairs über-dry travel skin."
SHOP NOW: Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil, $39
Clean Sweep5 of 7
To get rid of all that "war paint" after a long day on the set, Brooklyn uses Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover because it "clears away even the toughest waterproof makeup."
SHOP NOW: Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup, $26
Bronze Beauty6 of 7
"Being on the beach is all about looking natural ... We don't use any concealer or foundation, because that's just not going to be cute at three in the afternoon when the sun's melting your face off."
SHOP NOW: Stila Eye Shadow Trio in Champagne Glow, $28
RELATED ON ELLE: Some Sunscreens May Not Work
Work It Out7 of 7
RELATED ON ELLE: ELLE Reviews ExerciseTV’s Free Workouts