Celebrity Beauty "I Dos"
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Robert Evans/Handout/Reuters/Corbis
- Previous Next3 of 9Bettmann / CORBIS
- Previous Next4 of 9Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Bettmann/CORBIS
- Previous Next6 of 9Jason Mitchell / FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 9Thomas Rabsch / WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 9Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 9Bettmann / CORBIS
- Celebrity Beauty "I Dos"7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
- How to Go Gray Gracefully
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
Beauty_introcard_CelebWeddings_v031 of 9Beauty celeb weddings
American Girl2 of 9
By Abby Gardner
When Katie Holmes wed Tom Cruise in 2006, she opted for a very natural vibe for her hair and makeup. (The luxe Italian setting was a whole other story.) We love that she looked like a grown-up version of the pretty girl we fell in love with on Dawson's Creek. Just goes to show that you don't have to reinvent yourself on your wedding day if you don't want to.
Rock Royalty3 of 9
In 1966, the King married his Queen in (where else?) Vegas. Priscilla's beauty choices were definitely very "of the moment." But we're seeing a bouffant comeback and actually rather like the idea of trying a dark, dramatic eye to offset a frilly white wedding dress.
Twice As Nice4 of 9
When Ellen DeGeneres married Portia de Rossi in 2008, we got two very different — and equally lovely — bridal styles, both in keeping with each woman's personality. Ellen's cropped blonde cut perfectly offset Portia's princess updo, and both had the most radiant skin and makeup.
Pretty As A Princess5 of 9
Grace Kelly lived out every girl's fantasy by literally marrying her prince (Rainier III of Monaco) in 1956 in a gown designed by Helen Rose, her costumer from High Society. Like pretty much every other style move that she made, Grace was the epitome of east coast chic, class and sophistication on her most public of days.
Reality Bites6 of 9
Her marriage to Spencer Pratt may be (shockingly!) kaput, but we have to give Heidi Montag credit for her wedding day hair. The shine is spot-on, as are the loose, tousled waves falling around her shoulders.
Just A Girl7 of 9
Long-time couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale finally walked down the aisle in London in 2002. The bride — like she's known to do — mixed a bit of conventional with the unexpected. Her hair is a fairly classic upswept 'do ... but then there's that pink in the Dior dress. We wouldn't have wanted to see her any other way.
One More Time8 of 9
Britney Spears wore jeans to her first quickie wedding in Vegas, so it was no shocker that she pulled out all the southern stops for her wedding to Kevin Federline in 2004. While the lace glove effect may be a little too Madonna for our tastes, we know plenty of girls who live for the tiara-and-veil combo. Plus, well-played on the makeup front, Brit. Simple and beautiful.
The Bride's Bride9 of 9
We could have run an entire story on Elizabeth Taylor's many weddings, but we especially love this look from her 1950 nuptials to Conrad "Nicky" Hilton. Everything about this look — from her short hair to her perfect brows — says gamine movie star. And it would work just as beautifully today.