Summer's Newest Accessory
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Imaxtree.com; Pixi
- Previous Next3 of 13Imaxtree.com; Smashbox
- Previous Next4 of 13Imaxtree.com; Dolce & Gabbana
- Previous Next5 of 13Imaxtree.com; Guerlain
- Previous Next6 of 13Imaxtree.com; Paul & Joe
- Previous Next7 of 13Imaxtree.com; Laura Geller
- Previous Next8 of 13Imaxtree.com; Iman Cosmetics
- Previous Next9 of 13Imaxtree.con; Bobbi Brown
- Previous Next10 of 13Imaxtree.com; Topshop Beauty
- Previous Next11 of 13Imaxtree.com; Lancome
- Previous Next12 of 13Imaxtree.com; Nars
- Previous Next13 of 13Imaxtree.com; Shu Uemura
- Summer's Newest AccessoryJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
Intro_v021 of 13compacts
In Full Bloom2 of 13
By Zoe Schaeffer
Cheerful flowers are a pick-me-up, whether for the face or the body.
SHOP NOW: Pixi Lumi Lux Radiance Powder, $26
Made In The Shade3 of 13
A lineup of shimmery shades gives your skin a natural looking glow.
SHOP NOW: Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights, $30
Wild Things4 of 13
Animal prints are tried and true for the body, but now you can test them out on the face with this bronzer that's almost too chic to use.
SHOP NOW: Dolce & Gabbana Animalier Bronzer, $50
Warming Trend5 of 13
Look and feel like you just got back from a beach getaway.
SHOP NOW: Guerlain Terra Inca Star Powder, $70
Golden Girl6 of 13
Give eyes a pop of color with this shimmery yellow-gold shadow that's surprisingly subtle.
SHOP NOW: Paul and Joe Limited Edition Eye Color, $22
Water Colors7 of 13
Flowy silhouettes and pretty pastel prints call for skin that's fresh and clear with a hint of color.
SHOP NOW: Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten, $35 (with brush)
The Bright Side8 of 13
Complement your outfit's saturated colors with a sheer dusting of this blush-meets-bronzer powder.
SHOP NOW: Iman Cosmetics Afterglow, $15
Shine On9 of 13
Chic minimalists will appreciate the easy elegance of this makeup and runway pair.
SHOP NOW: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Beige, $38
In The Pink10 of 13
Ethereal swirls of pink and tan blush evoke ballerina-inspired pieces from this feminine collection.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Make Up Cheek Duo in Desert Sun, $24
Heat Wave11 of 13
Desert hues reign in a season of muted pinks, taupes and tans—the perfect blend of sultry and pretty.
SHOP NOW: Lancôme Desert Rose Blush, $40
Keeping It Cool12 of 13
Color blocking is as cool on the runway as it is on your eyes.
SHOP NOW: Nars Double Eyeshadow in Persepolis, $33
Precious Metals13 of 13
Metallic hues add an unexpected edge when combined with matte dusty shades. This customizable palette lets you play with a variety of shades.
SHOP NOW: Shu Uemura Pressed Eyeshadow, prices vary