Celebs who look amazing without makeup
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Celebs who look amazing without makeupWhat Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- How to Go Gray Gracefully
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- Look Irresistible In Your Online Dating Profile
Makeup-Free Stars Show Less Is More1 of 13
We’re all for going bare-faced every once in a while. After all, dermatologists swear it’s good to give your skin a break, and sometimes…we just don’t feel like putting it on. Looks like these celebs know what we’re talking about. (But did they have to look so damn good in the process?)
Bar Refaeli2 of 13
Bar looks like she caught a little too much sun on her face here, but nevertheless, she's super-gorgeous without a stitch of makeup on.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 8 Must-Have Winter Skin Saviors
Jessica Biel3 of 13
This is what Justin Timberlake wakes up to every day. And yes, we’re totally jealous—of both of them.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 9 Tricks to Look Even Hotter Naked
Jennifer Love Hewitt4 of 13
And that's why Jennifer has snagged a lot of hot men in Hollywood.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 10 Proven Ways to Cure a Hangover
Kim Kardashian5 of 13
If only we could look this great when we leave the gym….
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Makeup You Can Actually Wear to the Gym
Beyoncé6 of 13
And she recently had a baby. Sigh.
Kristin Stewart7 of 13
We just can't get over the Twilight star's glowing skin.
Lady Gaga8 of 13
The “Born This Way” singer tweeted out this makeup-free pic with the message “Have a beautiful day!”
Olivia Wilde9 of 13
Yes, she really does wake up looking this good.
Vanessa Lachey10 of 13
Vanessa doesn't need makeup to look totally gorgeous—even while she's chowing down.
Nicole Richie11 of 13
Nicole's got that girl-next-door gorgeous look on lockdown.
Snooki12 of 13
We actually think new mom Snooki looks prettier au naturale.
Rihanna13 of 13
The "Diamonds" singer recently tweeted out this makeup-free photo. We wish we looked half this good with makeup on.