- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next3 of 9Smart Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 9Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 9PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 9Hugh North / Retna Ltd
- Previous Next8 of 9Richard Bord/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 9Martin Roe / Retna Ltd.
- Day-To-Night Beauty10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
BEAUTY_IntroDaytoNight_v011 of 9beauty intro day to night
Nicole Richie2 of 9
By Abby Gardner
Don't knock the simplicity of a high bun. It keeps your hair out of your face all day long and can be dressed up with a simple red lipstick for evening. Instant chic.
Eva Longoria Parker3 of 9
Eva's half-updo is perfect for a day filled with meetings where you need to dress to impress. It works with a business suit and a cocktail dress. Plus, glowing skin, long lashes and a nude lip are always office-appropriate.
Ashlee Simpson-Wentz4 of 9
Long side ponytail: check. Glossy coral lipstick: check. Effortless beauty: check. We love polished but not prissy.
Eva Mendes5 of 9
A good blowout goes a long way. Like, say, from 8 a.m. until midnight. Spend that extra time in the morning when you know you're going out. You'll be so grateful you did later that evening.
Jennifer Hudson6 of 9
Jennifer's look is focused around the blunt bangs and those rosy cheeks. We love that it says "Don't mess with me. Seriously." This will come in handy with tough clients at work and pesky barflies at happy hour.
Jessica Biel7 of 9
It's amazing what a few pieces of hair framing the face can do. They give a little something extra to what is essentially a mussed ponytail. If you're not much for makeup, stick with a clear gloss on the lips. (And if the accessories feel like too much for work, then add them before you go out.)
Liv Tyler8 of 9
Liv proves that red lips can work for daytime — you just have to pick the right one. Something more along the lines of a stain won't make you stand out at work but will still look special enough for evening. Keep the eyes almost nude and you're good to go.
Jessica Alba9 of 9
If you're anything like me, you pull your hair up by mid-morning every day. Try a smooth, low chignon paired with a pinky gloss a la Jessica here. It's a classic look that will always be in style.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds