The Sweetest Thing: Dessert-inspired skincare
- Next1 of 9Courtesy of Frosted Crossbones
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Green Bubble Gorgeous
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Lush
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Lippincott Soap Co
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Naiad
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Green Bubble Gorgeous
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of LoveLeeSoaps
- Previous Next8 of 9AJ Sweet Soap
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Aubrey E Apothecary
- The Sweetest Thing: Dessert-inspired skincareBangs are big for spring
- Over-the-top tiaras, garlands & more for spring
- Test the health of your hair
- Celeb beauty blunders & how to avoid them
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- 9 stunning celebrity braids, plus how-to tips
- Would your guy wear his hair like this?
- Your 2012 anti-aging skincare arsenal
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
Takes the Cake1 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
Bath time has never been this fun. Whether by yourself or with your significant other, indulge in decadent treats like this cake batter scrub, which helps soften and moisturize skin.
SHOP NOW: Cake Batter Scrub, $7
Lemon Aid2 of 9
Dangerously edible-looking, this lemon-scented bundt cake soap instantly refreshes your soak.
SHOP NOW: Bundt Cake Soap, $6
Melt for You3 of 9
The ultimate escape? A fluffy pink bath with skin-softening cocoa butter and all-natural marshmallow powder.
SHOP NOW: Lush Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt, $8
Chocolate Fix4 of 9
With notes of rum, whipped cream and caramel, this cocoa soap offers up a creamy, bubbly lather for some good, clean fun.
SHOP NOW: Cocoa Cold Process Soap, $6
French Lessons5 of 9
These pastel macaron soaps look and smell as good as the cream-filled French cookies. Given how sweet they look on display, it's tempting to not even use them.
SHOP NOW: French Macaron Soap, $7
Pop Stop6 of 9
Enjoy a hint of summer with these sweet basil, zesty lime and cool coconut soap pops.
SHOP NOW: Natural Glycerin Soap Pop, $4
Frosted Fun7 of 9
These delicious cotton candy-scented cupcakes look good enough to eat.
SHOP NOW: Jumbo Cotton Candy Cupcake Soap, $7 each
Cookie Monster8 of 9
This ice cream sandwich soap offers instant nostalgia. Scented with cake batter and chocolate fragrance oils, it will bring you right back to childhood.
SHOP NOW: Ice Cream Soapwich, $9
Fresh & Fruity9 of 9
This convincing assortment of gummy bear soaps is scented in lime cherry, tangerine, kiwi and more.
SHOP NOW: Gummi Bear Soap, $5.75
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios