Beauty Gets Earthy
- NextWant It!1 of 6Courtesy of TIGI
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 6Courtesy of Ren
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 6Courtesy of Darphin
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 6Courtesy of Philosophy
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 6Courtesy of Physician's Formula
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 6Courtesy of Kiehl's Since 1851
- Beauty Gets EarthyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
Beauty With Benefits1 of 6
By Emili Vesilind
TIGI’s paraben-free line of shampoos, conditioners and stylers melds organic ingredients to ensure that your hair doesn’t get tangly. And the packaging's recyclable.
Beauty With Benefits2 of 6
British skincare company Ren uses plant-based ingredients exclusively and donates 2.5 percent of their profit to campaigns that promote a better environment.
SHOP NOW: Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish, $60
Beauty With Benefits3 of 6
French beauty brand Darphin’s first 100% natural certified product is a sumptuous elixir that helps detoxify the skin and even out the complexion (apply post-cleansing).
SHOP NOW: Darphin’s Orange Blossom Aromatic Care, $80
Beauty With Benefits4 of 6
Philosophy is going green with a new makeup collection. The line features universally flattering pinks, is free of mineral oil, and also features good-for-skin antioxidants.
SHOP NOW: Philosophy Color of Grace, $18-$30
Beauty With Benefits5 of 6
Adding a gazillion makeup compacts to landfills each year isn’t helping Mother Earth. Enter Physician’s Formula’s pressed powder compact: It's reusable and made of 100% sustainable bamboo.
SHOP NOW: Physician's Formula Bamboo Compact, $7
Beauty With Benefits6 of 6
For Earth Day, Kiehl’s launched a special series of its Açaí toner. The limited-edition skin protector comes packaged with one of four labels designed by celebs like Julianne Moore and artist Jeff Koons.