Beauty Gets Earthy
- NextWant It!1 of 6Courtesy of TIGI
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 6Courtesy of Ren
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 6Courtesy of Darphin
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 6Courtesy of Philosophy
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 6Courtesy of Physician's Formula
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 6Courtesy of Kiehl's Since 1851
- Beauty Gets EarthyJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
Beauty With Benefits1 of 6
By Emili Vesilind
TIGI’s paraben-free line of shampoos, conditioners and stylers melds organic ingredients to ensure that your hair doesn’t get tangly. And the packaging's recyclable.
Beauty With Benefits2 of 6
British skincare company Ren uses plant-based ingredients exclusively and donates 2.5 percent of their profit to campaigns that promote a better environment.
SHOP NOW: Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Sugar Body Polish, $60
Beauty With Benefits3 of 6
French beauty brand Darphin’s first 100% natural certified product is a sumptuous elixir that helps detoxify the skin and even out the complexion (apply post-cleansing).
SHOP NOW: Darphin’s Orange Blossom Aromatic Care, $80
Beauty With Benefits4 of 6
Philosophy is going green with a new makeup collection. The line features universally flattering pinks, is free of mineral oil, and also features good-for-skin antioxidants.
SHOP NOW: Philosophy Color of Grace, $18-$30
Beauty With Benefits5 of 6
Adding a gazillion makeup compacts to landfills each year isn’t helping Mother Earth. Enter Physician’s Formula’s pressed powder compact: It's reusable and made of 100% sustainable bamboo.
SHOP NOW: Physician's Formula Bamboo Compact, $7
Beauty With Benefits6 of 6
For Earth Day, Kiehl’s launched a special series of its Açaí toner. The limited-edition skin protector comes packaged with one of four labels designed by celebs like Julianne Moore and artist Jeff Koons.