Editor's Picks: Frizz Fighters
- Next1 of 13Splash News
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 13Courtesy of Aquage
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 13Courtesy of Cutler
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 13Courtesy of Brocato
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 13Courtesy of Kérastase
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 13Courtesy of Leonor Greyl
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 13Courtesy of Blow
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 13Courtesy of Infusium 23
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 13Courtesy of Philip B
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 13Courtesy of Oribe
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 13Courtesy of Miss Jessie's
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 13Courtesy of Keratin Complex
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 13Courtesy of B. the Product
- Editor's Picks: Frizz FightersBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
Calm Down1 of 13
By Zoe Schaeffer
The tropics can wreak havoc on many a hairstyle, but with the winter weather comes flyaways, frizzies and occasional static. From conditioning masks to styling sprays, we rounded up the best frizz tamers to help you keep it all in place.
Sea's Candy2 of 13
This oil treatment will protect the most raggedy strands with a marine blend of sea kale, sea fennel and sea beet. And then argon and sweet almond oils help to smooth strands and soothe the scalp.
SHOP NOW: Aquage Silkening SeaExtend Silkening Oil Treatment, $26
A Rod3 of 13
Stick it to unwanted frizz with this new — you guessed it — control stick! Using tourmaline, the latest innovative ingredient, flyaways stay at bay and static gets squashed.
SHOP NOW: Cutler Fly-Away Control Stick, $23
Tame Game4 of 13
We all want hair that meets our demands, but sometimes we need to put up a fight. This protective serum contains replenishing oils that nourish and tame unmanageable manes. Packed with murumuru, flaxseed and acai oils, hair gets repaired in the process.
SHOP NOW: Brocato Curlinterrupted Actives Restorative Hair Infusion, $17
Oil Change5 of 13
This all-around perfect hair oil is both nourishing and lightweight. And while we love that it makes hair smooth, more importantly, it keeps it looking healthy. SHOP NOW: Kérastase Elixir Ultime, $58
No Knots6 of 13
This two-in-one detangling milk and styling spray protects overheated hair (that’s you, blown-out girls!) while smoothing strands at the same time. Furthermore, a plant extract from Southern India conditions the driest of the dry.
SHOP NOW: Leonor Greyl Lait Luminescence, $43
Mask Task7 of 13
We love the uber-moisturizing ingredients in this hair mask: amaranth, lupin and wheat. Instead of leaving a residue, it makes hair bouncy, shiny and frizz-free. Plus, its deep conditioning properties tame rebellious strands.
SHOP NOW: Blow Weather Girl Damage Control, $22
Electric Slide8 of 13
Static-y strands are never a good look. Rub a little of this leave-in treatment onto the ends of hair on days when electricity seems to want to take over.
SHOP NOW: Infusium 23 Frizz Controller Leave-In Treatment, $6.99
Country Strong9 of 13
Made with lavender, rice bran and soybean, this anti-frizzer sounds like it belongs on a farm table. Rather, it protects tresses from environmental hazards and has anti-humidity properties to lock in moisture and make hair glossy.
SHOP NOW: Philip B Anti-Frizz Formula 57, $35
Spray Away10 of 13
This heat-activated spray imparts a patent-like sheen while keeping frizz at bay. Use it on wet hair before a blow-out or after styling for a polished finish. Sweet almond oil and wheat protein help to nourish damaged strands.
SHOP NOW: Oribe Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray, $42
Color Coded11 of 13
Ladies with dyed hair (and let’s face it, that’s most of us) need extra help when it comes to keeping tresses nourished. This rich conditioning treatment protects hair that sees a colorist on a regular basis. The result is smooth, shiny, tangle-free locks.
SHOP NOW: Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery Treatment, $48
Protein Pack12 of 13
This styling spray uses a one-of-a-kind, anti-humectant that protects against harmful rays and humidity (which can wreck your hairstyle!). Keratin, a natural protein found in hair, strengthens strands to ensure sleek styling, no matter the weather.
SHOP NOW: Keratin Complex Straight Day Styling Spray, $24
Dust Buster13 of 13
Abracadabra! After a few rubs in your palm, this light powder becomes a weightless pomade. Tiny and totable, you can keep it on hand to tame those unexpected frizzies.
SHOP NOW: B. The Product DUST, $31