How to wear the new metallic nails
- Next1 of 9Veronique Branquinho S/S 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of ELLE
- How to wear the new metallic nailsTried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
Mirror, Mirror1 of 9
Multi-dimensional, hologram hues (think a flat base color with several different layers of glitter) are popping up in every shade imaginable, from neutral metals to beetle-esque blues. Amp up your routine with these mirrored polishes because glitzy metallic shades. They're the perfect way to spice up this mid-season lull.
Shine On2 of 9
This green-tinged color is incredibly dimensional, and looks different depending on the light.
SHOP NOW: Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Peridot, $26
Pumpkin Spice3 of 9
This warm shade is supremely versatile and works well with most skin tones.
SHOP NOW: Le Métier de Beauté East Meets West Nail Lacquer in Dynasty, $10
Pretty in Pink4 of 9
This lovely rosy hue is reminiscent of the luminous interior of an oyster shell, and is perfect for day-to-evening wear.
SHOP NOW: Deborah Lippmann Mirrored Chrome Nail Lacquer in Sugar Daddy, $18
Metal Winner5 of 9
A lustrous deep gold, this hue provides full coverage and looks super-rich.
SHOP NOW: Ciaté Gold Digga Paint Pot, $15
ON ELLE: 19 Skin-Saving Winter Foundations
Orange Crush6 of 9
This sunset-hued polish will definitely get you noticed.
SHOP NOW: Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in I Think I Cayenne, $10
Light Touch7 of 9
An ethereal and ladylike color, this delicate metallic is perfect work-week choice.
SHOP NOW: Dior Diorific Vernis Le Grand Bal Nail Lacquer in Diorling, $26
Blue Note8 of 9
A bold, peacock-blue shade makes for an unexpectedly lovely mani.
SHOP NOW: Illamasaqua Nail Varnish in Viridian, $14
Gold Rush9 of 9
This polish is just the thing to wear to an Oscar-night party.
SHOP NOW: Julep Nail Vernis in Sienna, $14
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today