- Next1 of 11Imagezoo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next4 of 11BellaSugar
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next10 of 11Glo
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Extreme BeautyMakeup Products That Work Best In Pairs
- 12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
10 Sensational Scents1 of 11
10 Sensational Scents2 of 11
Demeter's Lobster Cologne, $6-$39.50, which contains notes of sea, sweet meat, and drawn butter, is described as being the brand's "most obtuse fragrance." You think?
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: 10 Perfect Spring Perfumes You'll Want Right Now
10 Sensational Scents3 of 11
From the ever quirky Etat Libre d’Orange comes Fat Electrician, $69, inspired by the reckless lifestyle of a 1970s-era gigolo. However, the juice doesn't conjure up images of what you might expect from a fragrance with this cheeky moniker.
10 Sensational Scents4 of 11
If grease monkey smells are what you're longing for, Comme des Garcons has a eau de toilette called Garage, $60, to satisfy your inner love for all things grease, oil, and rubber with notes of laurel aldehyde, traces of leather and kerosene.
10 Sensational Scents5 of 11
Oh, Demeter, you never disappoint. I'm sure a little dash of Turpentine Cologne, $6—$39.50, is all we need to repel not just paint, but potential lovers, too.
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: An Unexpected Celebrity Scent
10 Sensational Scents6 of 11
Who doesn't love the smell of a campfire? With Smells Like A Campfire Body And Room Spray, $25, you can capture the essence of outdoor adventure without having to brave the actual outdoors.
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: Hot Fragrance Trends
10 Sensational Scents7 of 11
Mix together a little Egyptian geranium, cinnamon, musks, plum and oudh, a resin from a rare South Asian tree, and what do you get? An orgy-inspired scent, my friends. By Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses, $225, is indeed dangerous.
10 Sensational Scents8 of 11
Back in 2007 YumSugar was rather excited for the launch of an Eau de Stilton Perfume (yes, the cheese folks), and while it's no longer available (tragedy!), it was a lovely earthy, fruity scent.
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: Eau de Liz Taylor
10 Sensational Scents9 of 11
L’Artisan Parfumeur Dzing!, $135, is inspired by the circus, with pretty scents like tonka beans, balsam, saffran, and ginger. It also includes some stankier essences to remind you of sawdust, saddle leather and gasoline.
10 Sensational Scents10 of 11
Mmm, sushi. I love to eat it, but I'm not so sure I'd like to smell like I'd been rolling around in it. Demeter's Sushi Cologne, $6-$39.50, is a lot more pleasing than it sounds, with essences of sticky rice, seaweed, ginger and lemon.
10 Sensational Scents11 of 11
Love the smell of books that have that special scent only age can provide? You might just like CB I Hate Perfume's In The Library, $12-$65, which contains essences of English novel, Russian and Moroccan leather bindings, wood polish and worn cloth.