- Next1 of 11Imagezoo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next4 of 11BellaSugar
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Previous Next10 of 11Glo
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of BellaSugar
- Extreme BeautyJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
10 Sensational Scents1 of 11
10 Sensational Scents2 of 11
Demeter's Lobster Cologne, $6-$39.50, which contains notes of sea, sweet meat, and drawn butter, is described as being the brand's "most obtuse fragrance." You think?
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: 10 Perfect Spring Perfumes You'll Want Right Now
10 Sensational Scents3 of 11
From the ever quirky Etat Libre d’Orange comes Fat Electrician, $69, inspired by the reckless lifestyle of a 1970s-era gigolo. However, the juice doesn't conjure up images of what you might expect from a fragrance with this cheeky moniker.
10 Sensational Scents4 of 11
If grease monkey smells are what you're longing for, Comme des Garcons has a eau de toilette called Garage, $60, to satisfy your inner love for all things grease, oil, and rubber with notes of laurel aldehyde, traces of leather and kerosene.
10 Sensational Scents5 of 11
Oh, Demeter, you never disappoint. I'm sure a little dash of Turpentine Cologne, $6—$39.50, is all we need to repel not just paint, but potential lovers, too.
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: An Unexpected Celebrity Scent
10 Sensational Scents6 of 11
Who doesn't love the smell of a campfire? With Smells Like A Campfire Body And Room Spray, $25, you can capture the essence of outdoor adventure without having to brave the actual outdoors.
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: Hot Fragrance Trends
10 Sensational Scents7 of 11
Mix together a little Egyptian geranium, cinnamon, musks, plum and oudh, a resin from a rare South Asian tree, and what do you get? An orgy-inspired scent, my friends. By Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses, $225, is indeed dangerous.
10 Sensational Scents8 of 11
Back in 2007 YumSugar was rather excited for the launch of an Eau de Stilton Perfume (yes, the cheese folks), and while it's no longer available (tragedy!), it was a lovely earthy, fruity scent.
RELATED ON BELLASUGAR: Eau de Liz Taylor
10 Sensational Scents9 of 11
L’Artisan Parfumeur Dzing!, $135, is inspired by the circus, with pretty scents like tonka beans, balsam, saffran, and ginger. It also includes some stankier essences to remind you of sawdust, saddle leather and gasoline.
10 Sensational Scents10 of 11
Mmm, sushi. I love to eat it, but I'm not so sure I'd like to smell like I'd been rolling around in it. Demeter's Sushi Cologne, $6-$39.50, is a lot more pleasing than it sounds, with essences of sticky rice, seaweed, ginger and lemon.
10 Sensational Scents11 of 11
Love the smell of books that have that special scent only age can provide? You might just like CB I Hate Perfume's In The Library, $12-$65, which contains essences of English novel, Russian and Moroccan leather bindings, wood polish and worn cloth.
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer