- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8StyleSight
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 8StyleSight
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 8Henry S. Dziekan III/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 8StyleSight
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 8Fernanda Calfat/Singer
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 8StyleSight
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 8Getty Images
- Fast ForwardJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
Beauty_NEWFastForward_Introcard1 of 8Beauty Fast Forward
All Tied Up2 of 8
Even if you're all thumbs when it comes to "doing" your hair, we swear you can create this style from Givenchy. It's as simple as finding a cool piece of ribbon and tying it loosely around your ponytail, just at the neck. See, wasn't that easy?
Plain & Simple3 of 8
Stella McCartney knows how important it is to keep things simple — she is a working mother of three, after all. Sleek, pulled-back hair and a nude pink lip make anyone look pulled together.
BUY NOW: Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer in Summer Fling, $16
Lip Service4 of 8
We love an almost completely bare eye paired with a big, bold lip. It makes such a powerful, pretty statement (here, at the Costello Tagliapietra show).
Peachy Keen5 of 8
When you feel like showing off your sweet side, reach for a peachy blush like the makeup artists did at Givenchy. It's fresh and fabulously within reach. All you need is a compact and a brush.
BUY NOW: Cover Girl Cheekers in Pretty Peach, $4
She's Come Undone6 of 8
Where Marc Jacobs goes, the world follows — whether it's his designs or his runway beauty choices. We certainly like this path, where skin is glowing and a few flyaways are perfectly acceptable.
BUY NOW: Sampar Skin Quenching Mist, $42
Bronze Medal7 of 8
Who doesn't want a little more color in their cheeks when warm weather rolls into town? We love that Thakoon gave his models a healthy, golden glow. Use a light hand so you don't overdo it
BUY NOW: Clinique Almost Bronzer, $29
Fast & Loose8 of 8
Charlotte Ronson is a girl's girl. She knows what we want to wear and how we dream of wearing our hair. Long, loose flowing waves? Yes, please. This is a look you can embrace with almost no fuss.
BUY NOW: Redken Ringlet Curl Protector, $17