Fall Runway Hair
- Next1 of 103.1 Philip Lim: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Balenciaga: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Oscar de la Renta: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10DKNY: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Givenchy: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Carolina Herrera: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 103.1 Philip Lim: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Ralph Lauren: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Thakoon: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Lela Rose: Imaxtree.com
- Fall Runway Hair10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Fall Runway Hair1 of 10
By Abby Gardner
We love scouring the runways of New York and Europe for new hairstyles to try. Here are some of our fall favorites.
Get Slick2 of 10
A sleek bun, as seen at Balenciaga, never goes out of style. But I especially love it with a deep side part. There's something very "power executive" about the look.
Flipping Out3 of 10
I often wish I had been a grownup in the '70s. The hair — be it long and bohemian or a styled flip like this one — just speaks to me. It's bouncy in a modern-day Farrah way.
On the Side4 of 10
Here we see the side part again, this time with a side ponytail. It's the perfect way to look polished when you're in a maddening rush in the morning.
Tucked In5 of 10
Long hair tucked into the back of a yummy fall jacket is one of those looks that can look "unintended chic." And that, to me, is the very best kind.
Pretty Polished6 of 10
Ladylike hair doesn't have to be prissy and precious, as evidenced by the styles at Carolina Herrera. All it takes is a great blowout and, yes, a deep side part. Of course, a Carolina gown doesn't hurt either.
Curling Lessons7 of 10
Big ringlet curls are also a trend for fall. That means hot rollers and large curling irons are going to be hot commodities. Keep the curls down near the tips of the hair for the best look.
Instant Classic8 of 10
Much like Ralph Lauren's clothing, the hair on his runways is always classically American like this pin-straight, parted-down-the-middle style that would look great on literally everyone.
Controlled Mess9 of 10
Bedhead and flyaways aren't for everyone but they certainly are a big trend in hair of late. If your hair doesn't naturally do this sort of style, try a texturizing paste in order to make it work.
Uptown Girl10 of 10
Sometimes bigger really is better. And the new twist on the beehive feeds both my updo and Mad Men obsessions. Get ready to tease it high this fall, ladies.