- Next1 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 7Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 7Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Forever YoungMakeup Products That Work Best In Pairs
- 12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
Teen Trends That Work At Any Age1 of 7
We’re often found waxing nostalgic about our teenage years. And, apparently, so were the designers, hairstylists and makeup artists working on the Spring/Summer 2010 shows. Here are six youthful trends that you’re not too old to wear. Trust us.
Pigtails2 of 7
Miuccia Prada has single-handedly started many trends, and this spring was no different. The minute we saw her version of mussed-up pigtails paired with a chic lip, we knew we could wear them without looking like we just stepped off the playground.
White Liner3 of 7
Remember that old tip you learned in middle school about lining the inner rims of your lids? Well, Donna Karan flipped it around and used opaque white on the top lids — a look that really opens up the eyes.
BUY NOW: Rimmel Liner, $4
Messy Updo4 of 7
Back in the day, a messy bun may have meant you were in final exam hell. Spring forward to 2010, and it’s got the Chanel stamp of approval. This is very good news for those too busy to bother with a blowout in the morning.
Pastel Streaks5 of 7
Okay, stay with us here: We’re not saying you need to dye your whole head purple. But what about just a hint of pastel on the underside, so people can catch a glimpse of your rebellious side?
BUY NOW: Manic Panic Mystic Heather, $12
Bow Headbands6 of 7
Pretty girls tied up with pretty bows streamed down the Marc by Marc Jacobs runway for spring. And, who are we to argue with New York’s arbiter of style? Plus, they look darn cute for a Saturday night out.
BUY NOW: Forever 21 headband, $5
Blue Shadow7 of 7
Blue eye shadow in 2010 is sleeker and more subtle than its sister from the '80s. We love how Nanette Lepore used a thicker line of shadow underneath the eyes for a modern effect.
BUY NOW: Maybelline Eyestudio in Navy Narcissist, $6