- Next1 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 7Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 7Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Ivan Lattuada/Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 7Daniele Oberrauch/Imaxtree.com
- Forever Young10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Teen Trends That Work At Any Age1 of 7
We’re often found waxing nostalgic about our teenage years. And, apparently, so were the designers, hairstylists and makeup artists working on the Spring/Summer 2010 shows. Here are six youthful trends that you’re not too old to wear. Trust us.
Pigtails2 of 7
Miuccia Prada has single-handedly started many trends, and this spring was no different. The minute we saw her version of mussed-up pigtails paired with a chic lip, we knew we could wear them without looking like we just stepped off the playground.
White Liner3 of 7
Remember that old tip you learned in middle school about lining the inner rims of your lids? Well, Donna Karan flipped it around and used opaque white on the top lids — a look that really opens up the eyes.
BUY NOW: Rimmel Liner, $4
Messy Updo4 of 7
Back in the day, a messy bun may have meant you were in final exam hell. Spring forward to 2010, and it’s got the Chanel stamp of approval. This is very good news for those too busy to bother with a blowout in the morning.
Pastel Streaks5 of 7
Okay, stay with us here: We’re not saying you need to dye your whole head purple. But what about just a hint of pastel on the underside, so people can catch a glimpse of your rebellious side?
BUY NOW: Manic Panic Mystic Heather, $12
Bow Headbands6 of 7
Pretty girls tied up with pretty bows streamed down the Marc by Marc Jacobs runway for spring. And, who are we to argue with New York’s arbiter of style? Plus, they look darn cute for a Saturday night out.
BUY NOW: Forever 21 headband, $5
Blue Shadow7 of 7
Blue eye shadow in 2010 is sleeker and more subtle than its sister from the '80s. We love how Nanette Lepore used a thicker line of shadow underneath the eyes for a modern effect.
BUY NOW: Maybelline Eyestudio in Navy Narcissist, $6
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds