- Next1 of 9Jason Kempin/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9cornershopstudios/Retna Ltd
- Previous Next3 of 9Jacob Andrzejczak/Getty images
- Previous Next4 of 9RD/Bishop/Retna Digital
- Previous Next5 of 9Rob Kim/Retna Ltd
- Previous Next6 of 9Gina James/Retna Ltd
- Previous Next7 of 9Walter McBride/Retna Ltd
- Previous Next8 of 9Bryan Bedder/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Slaven Vlasic/WireImage
- Freckle FaceJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
A Spot-On Trend1 of 9
Freckled faces complemented the vacation-ready skorts and cheery prints at Rachel Comey’s spring 2010 show, thanks to a healthy dabbing of eyebrow pencil along the cheeks and bridge of the nose. “I gave the girls freckles to create a fresh, youthful image,” says Miyako Okamoto, a Shiseido makeup artist. “If they already had freckles, I gave them more.”
A Spot-On Trend2 of 9
Inspired by summer camp, Okamoto layered “a lot of moisturizer and cream blush” underneath the dusting of freckles to “make the skin glow.” The final result: a look that gives fair fashionistas reason to rejoice.
A Spot-On Trend3 of 9
We first met model Cintia Dicker on a photo shoot when she was all of 12 and were instantly taken with her red hair and freckled face. We love that she's never tried to cover 'em up.
A Spot-On Trend4 of 9
It's pretty easy to see that freckles work well for Bar Rafaeli. Obvious fans: the casting directors at Sports Illustrated and Leonardo DiCaprio.
RELATED ON ELLE: Beauty Insider Gucci Westman
A Spot-On Trend5 of 9
Model-actress Lily Cole's alabaster skin with a splash of freckles is a breath of fresh air every time she struts down the runway or the red carpet, amidst a sea of tanned blondes.
RELATED ON ELLE: Marilyn Monroe Makeup
A Spot-On Trend6 of 9
Remember this Lindsay? We do, too. We loved watching that smiling, healthy, freckle-faced girl on the big screen.
RELATED ON GLO: Two-Tone Hair Hits Hollywood
A Spot-On Trend7 of 9
Seriously, how adorable is that splash of freckles across her nose and cheeks? We hope Lucy's makeup artists continue to let them shine through.
RELATED ON ELLE: Get A Virtual Makeover
A Spot-On Trend8 of 9
We remember the first time we saw supermodel Maggie Rizer on a magazine cover and thought no one could ever make fun of this redhead with freckles. We like to think of Maggie as a role model for the ginger-haired everywhere.
A Spot-On Trend9 of 9
Parks and Recreation star Rashida Jones is another one whose freckles just make her look young, fresh and approachable. All very good qualities in an actress ... and a person, for that matter.