The most fabulous free beauty gifts
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Marc Jacobs and Benefit
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Bliss
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Elemental Herbology
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Nuxe
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of True Religion
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Birchbox
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Mark
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Décleor
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Benefit
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Ila
- The most fabulous free beauty giftsHoliday sparkle for under $100
- 19 things to do, see and celebrate this month
- 8 holiday party beauty rules you can break
- Holiday costume eye candy
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Avoid a family photo disaster
- The best online sites you've never heard of...
- The best celeb locks of the moment
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
Free for All1 of 10
By Laura Vogel
Holiday shopping is always more fun when you adopt the "one for them, and one for me" philosophy. Beauty brands' free-gifts-with-purchase offers—which tend to be particularly luxe during the holiday season—allow plenty of self-gifting with absolutely no guilt. Glo has collected 13 of the prettiest, most indulgent no-cost treats available this season. As with all good things, supplies are limited, so shop early to get the goods.
Blissful Bonanza2 of 10
Bliss shops, spas and online stores are loaded with presents just right for plenty of people on your list. As a thank-you to shoppers who spend at least $150, Bliss will gift you with a cornucopia-like cosmetics bag. Chock-full of 16 samples—from great brands like Chantecaille and Sunday Riley—the satchel is a $160 value.
SHOP NOW: Bliss offer (enter code HAPPYHDAY at checkout)
It's Elemental3 of 10
A pro-quality skincare line with lovely packaging, Elemental Herbology's products are based on the healing power of plant oils. If you spend $100 on their site, you will get free shipping and two great product samples: Elemental Herbology's Cool & Clear Facial Cleanser and their Facial Detox Purifying Mask.
SHOP NOW: Elemental Herbology offer
Pretty Slick4 of 10
French skincare brand Nuxe is giving away a goodie with every sale—no minimum purchase. With anything you buy, you'll receive a free deluxe mini bottle of the brand's signature Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil—perfect for use all over the body, from moisturizing dry cuticles to taming flyaways.
SHOP NOW: Nuxe offer
Boho Chic5 of 10
Have a friend who is a fan of True Religion's light, citrusy Hippie Chic fragrance? You're in luck. With a $79 perfume purchase, you'll get this eye-catching, graffiti-art-inspired tote bag absolutely free.
SHOP NOW: True Religion Hippie Chic tote offer
Nice Package6 of 10
After collecting all of the terrific beauty booty with these deals, you'll, naturally, need a way to package the treats you'll be tucking into stockings. Birchbox's mod, "Give"-emblazoned pillow packs are just the thing for hasty gift-wrapping. You'll get a free set of ten with any purchase of $25 or more.
SHOP NOW: Birchbox Give pillow pack offer
All that Glitters7 of 10
Avon's Mark cosmetics brand has come up with a fun and fanciful spin on the free-with-purchase gift. If you buy at least $60 worth of products, you get this crystal bracelet (with a rhinestone-encrusted accent ball) that'll add a bit of dazzle to your holiday-party ensembles.
SHOP NOW: Mark Fired-Up bracelet offer
Clean Up8 of 10
With the purchase of two or more products from Decléor's new Aroma Cleanse collection, you'll receive a free Aroma Cleanse Travel Set that includes: Décleor Essential Cleansing Lotion; Phytopeel; Aromessence Neroli; Hydra Floral Cream; and a headband, all in a cute case.
SHOP NOW: Aroma Cleanse Travel Set (enter code CLEANSE at checkout)
Added Benefit9 of 10
Cult beauty brand Benefit is giving away a three-piece set of their most popular products—Bad Gal Lash mascara, See & Be Seen Sasha fragrance, and Sugarbomb Box O' Powder—with a purchase of just $50.
SHOP NOW: Benefit offer
Soap Opera10 of 10
Spirit Beauty Lounge—a destination for those seeking niche and new beauty brands—is offering a number of great deals this season. One of their handpicked lines, Ila, is offering a free bar of their organic glycerin soap with the purchase of any Ila item.
SHOP NOW: Ila soap offer (enter code ILASOAP at checkout)
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer