Glo's latest obsession: bright finds
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of C Wonder
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Kate's Paperie
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Chronicle Books
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous Next5 of 12Glo
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Mrs. Lilien
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Quay Eyeware
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Ding3000
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy Rimmel London
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Simon & Schuster
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Cuffs Couture
- Glo's latest obsession: bright findsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
Brace Yourself1 of 12
Liven up your look with slim bangles that come in a rainbow of spring colors. Wear them stacked on your arm or mix them with other bracelets for a uniquely layered look that's sure to get attention—in a good way.
SHOP NOW: C Wonder slim enamel bangle, $24/each
Hot Pocket2 of 12
Add some pizzazz to the average workday with a leather carryall to store documents and even a slim tablet. Whether you choose the case in pink poppy or mandarin, you'll be the most stylish staffer around the watercooler.
SHOP NOW: Campo Marzio Japanese Document Holder, $25
Color Fix3 of 12
For City of Light devotees, this new book captures Paris's charm and history with images of undiscovered side streets, cozy cafés and decadent pastry displays. Buyer beware: The book may cause impulsive behavior—like booking a direct flight to Charles de Gaulle International Airport.
SHOP NOW: Paris in Color, $20
Thong Song4 of 12
These bright summer jelly sandals remind us of our childhood favorites. Plus, the comfortable T-strap thong gives your feet freedom during the hottest months of the year.
SHOP NOW: Aldo jelly T-strap sandal, $19
Brushes With Greatness5 of 12
Nab this Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture set and add some Pucci-inspired pizzazz to your makeup kit. The five-brush collection covers every task—from lipstick application to loose-powder finishing—at a price that is far from couture-esque.
SHOP NOW: Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture Set, $15
All In The Cards6 of 12
Shake, stir and strain sassy new drinks like the Mrs. Julep and the Pink Lady this summer. Mrs. Lilien’s Cocktail Swatchbook: Classic Cocktails with a Twist is a must-have recipe guide—complete with glassware and pretty garnish recommendations—for any hostess looking to serve up martinis that are as glamorous as she is.
SHOP NOW: Mrs. Lilien's Cocktail Swatchbook, $10
Eye Spy7 of 12
The Aussies have their fair share of sunshine so it makes sense that they'd be pros at making standout (and stylish) shades. Melbourne-based Quay Eyeware (pronounced key) is known down under for its unique, eye-catching sunglasses—all priced at $39.95. G'day, indeed!
SHOP NOW: Quay Eyeware, $40
All Together Now8 of 12
Plastic cutlery has gotten an artistic upgrade. German design firm Ding 3000 has designed Join, a reusable fork, knife and spoon that neatly fit together to create a sculptural setting. It’s a mini puzzle for your plate.
SHOP NOW: Ding 3000 Join Cutlery, approx. $40
The Bright Stuff9 of 12
If you're looking for a cheap-and-cheerful beauty boost, you can't go wrong with Rimmel London's Nail Enamel. At just $4 a pop, you can afford to invest in a happy hue—like Sunset Orange, here, as well as colors like Stiletto Red and Posh Pink—for each and every finger and toe.
SHOP NOW: Rimmel London nail polish, $4
Bar Review10 of 12
Order (or whip up) your next martini like a pro with Jonathan Adler's instructive cocktail napkins. (There are also napkin how-tos for Scotch and margaritas.) The handy cheat sheets should help shake things up at your next shindig.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler cocktail napkins, $6 for 20
Guy Talk11 of 12
Sure, having a cadre of close girlfriends can be great for going to brunch, borrowing an interview outfit and having a heart to heart. But when it comes to actually getting out there and finding romance, a gaggle of guy friends is key, says Jessica Massa, the author of this new book. (After all, men beget men.) Get tips on "cultivating your prospects," learn the art of "non-dating" and more.
SHOP NOW: The Gaggle: How the Guys You Know Will Help You Find the Love You Want, from $15
Cuff 'Em12 of 12
Wristbands just got a whole lot cooler, thanks to Cuffs Couture. The brand's sporty "Serena" wristband battled it out in our Facebook face-off against sister-cuff "Venus." Our fans chose the pop of pink to adorn their wrists while at the gym, walking the dog or running errands. (The cuffs have a handy pocket for stashing keys, cash and ID.) Turns out it really is all in the wrist.
SHOP NOW: Serena Cuff, $32
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer