Glo's latest obsession: Black-and-white finds
- Next1 of 8Courtesy of Olive Leaf Stencils
- Previous Next2 of 8Courtesy of Karen Mark Designs
- Previous Next3 of 8Courtesy of Deborah Lippmann
- Previous Next4 of 8Courtesy of Crate & Barrel
- Previous Next5 of 8Courtesy of River Island
- Previous Next6 of 8Courtesy of Nail Couture L.A.
- Previous Next7 of 8Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next8 of 8Courtesy of Haus Interiors
Climbing the Walls1 of 8
Create a standout accent wall in your space without the hassle of wallpaper. This modern, leaf-like pattern comes by way of a 20-by-30 inch stencil, selected by our Facebook team. Let the DIY fun begin.
SHOP NOW: Olive Leaf Stencils in woven pattern, $35
The Domino Effect2 of 8
Play up your style with some good old-fashioned fun and games. This domino-inspired clutch—showing lucky number seven—will jazz up any outfit and guarantee a winning look.
SHOP NOW: Lucky 7 Domino Clutch, $98
Hit the Spot3 of 8
Craving a polka-dot mani but lack the skill (or patience) that detailed nail decorating requires? Deborah Lippmann has the answer. Her new line of lacquers with suspended black glitter includes this one, Polka Dots and Moonbeams. Its look is reminiscent of vanilla-bean ice cream, and it's just as sweet.
SHOP NOW: Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots and Moonbeams polish, $19
Graphic Grip4 of 8
Your packages can now be as eye-catching as the goodies within, thanks to this design-savvy duct tape in a houndstooth print. It can seal and decorate a box for an instant upgrade without the need for wrapping paper or trim any craft project on the fly since it can be torn by hand—a DIYer's dream. No previous crafting experience required.
SHOP NOW: Crate & Barrel duct tape, $6
Motor Trend5 of 8
Add a little edge to your outfits this season with this black-and-white ikat-inspired moto jacket. The leather lapels and gold zipper details keep it chic while the print makes it more bohemian than biker.
SHOP NOW: River Island Biker Jacket, $80
Join the Herd6 of 8
Give your digits a makeover in a snap with these fun and funky zebra-print nail wraps, chosen by our Facebook fans. They're a simple way to try out animal prints without going too wild.
SHOP NOW: Nail Couture Los Angeles Nail Wraps, $16
Art Appreciation7 of 8
Look like a sophisticated gallery girl in this fitted, above-the-knee number. With its modern take on classic animal print, the dress is a work of art that's totally wearable. See you at the Gagosian.
SHOP NOW: French Connection dress, $178
A Tisket, A Tasket8 of 8
This modern graphic catchall basket helps keep clutter to a minimum. Practical (and stylish), it works in any area of the house. Use it in the living room to stash kids' toys, in the bathroom to store spare towels or in the bedroom to keep dirty laundry out of sight.
SHOP NOW: Haus Interior triangle basket, $80
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds