Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Sugarwish
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Bauble Bar
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Broadway Panhandler
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of ACME Party Box
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Junk Gypsy Company
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Crate & Barrel
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Knock Knock
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Bohemia
Ray of Light1 of 9
We polled our Facebook friends to see which hand-made candle design they'd choose for their mom. The winner? This blue Eva creation from Prosperity Candle. Crafted by refugee women from Burma who benefit from every sale, the black-currant-tea-scented soy candle will brighten your mom's day.
SHOP NOW: Prosperity Candle Eva Bowl Candle, $25
The Sweetest Thing2 of 9
Satisfy Mom's sweet tooth by sending her a box of candy that can be customized with her favorite old-fashioned indulgences, including classic Mary Janes, lemonheads and jujubees.
SHOP NOW: Sugarwish candy box, starts at $25
Fan Girl3 of 9
Wondering what to get mom? Keep it classy with these pearl-adorned, gold-brushed earrings that your mother will love—and that your wallet won't mind either.
SHOP NOW: Pearl Fan Drops, $26
Sip in Style4 of 9
This trompe l'oeil handbag mug will make sure Mom is designer chic, even at 6:30 in the morning.
SHOP NOW: Ceramic handbag mug, $12
Picnic for Two5 of 9
Help Mom get outside and enjoy the warm weather—and a little time with you—with this fully stocked straw picnic basket. It includes a carafe, Mason jar cups, bamboo plates and silverware, a cheese board and more.
SHOP NOW: Acme Party Box Co., $130
Pioneering Spirit6 of 9
Help Mom channel her rough-and-tumble cowgirl side with this cuff, from our friends at the Junk Gypsy Company. Featuring a quote from Calamity Jane, the handmade piece is crafted from flattened silver spoons and a leather saddle. Who's the cool one of the family now?
SHOP NOW: Legend Cuff, $135
Treasured Chest7 of 9
Give Mom a place to stow her treasures with this modern and sleek jewelry box. A bevy of linen-lined compartments means there is a safe spot for each piece. Slip an "I love you, Mom" note inside for a sweet surprise.
SHOP NOW: Selma box, $149
Love Notes8 of 9
Skip the phone call this year and send a handwritten message to mom instead. This fill-in-the-blank book makes it easier to express your emotions without the risk of writer’s block. Warning: Tissue not included.
SHOP NOW: What I Love About You Journal, $10
Arabian Nights9 of 9
Handmade in Marrakesh, these traditional Moroccan babouches offer a boho-chic alternative to terry-cloth "mom" slippers.
SHOP NOW: Moroccan Babouche Slippers, $26
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway