- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Fix Malibu
- Previous Next4 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Fresh
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of By Terry
- Previous Next7 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Guerlain
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Stila
- Glow Getter10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
BEAUTY_GlowGetterIntro_v01a1 of 9Beauty Glow Getter intro
Once Bitten2 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
The fresh-faced look always makes an appearance on the catwalks (like here at Michael Kors), and this year it seems to be all about just-bitten lips with rosy cheeks. We recommend a cherry stain for lips, while a soft cream blush will add a natural-looking flush.
Cleanse Yourself3 of 9
Brighten skin with this refreshing wash that shrinks pores and gently exfoliates. Mixing the fine particles with water will activate the powder into a frothy, foaming cleanser. We are always looking for ways to make that morning wash more fun.
SHOP NOW: Fix Malibu Wish Wash, $40
Bare It All4 of 9
There’s always a trend in skin texture, be it dewy, matte or luminous. This season celebrates clean, bare skin, pictured here at Balenciaga. We say, if you don’t have the guts to strip down, try dabbing on a bit of tinted moisturizer which will simply emphasize your natural beauty.
Be Reflective5 of 9
The challenge never changes: If you’re not blessed with perfect skin, do your best to fake it. Antioxidants in this creamy highlighter make lines less noticeable by creating a reflective touch. But unlike others of its kind, there is no crazy shimmer to make you look like a holiday ornament.
SHOP NOW: Fresh Twilight Freshface Glow, $36
Get Cheeky6 of 9
This luxe liquid blush imparts the perfect rosy hue thanks to micro light reflectors. Rosamine and rosaliss, two rose extracts, keep pigment in place while adding a pearly sheen. The result looks like the flush you get when receiving a wild compliment.
SHOP NOW: By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush, $52
Color-Coordinated7 of 9
A monotone palette can achieve an ethereal look, as seen here at Fendi. Try coordinating shades of pink, peach and champagne on eyes, cheeks and lips for a flawless feminine glow. The overall look evokes basking in candlelight.
Stroke of Genius8 of 9
If you can get beyond the gorgeousness that is the packaging, you’ll probably become obsessed with swiping these little pearlescent globes across cheeks before a big night out. Varying pastel shades somehow mix into one, beautiful, light-reflecting cast.
SHOP NOW: Guerlain Meteorites, $56
Shine On9 of 9
Housed in the most perfectly feminine little bottle, this classic shimmer liquid comes in different colors. Choose between a rosy flush, a subtle bronze or an all-over silvery highlighter. Or mix a drop of each to add a bit of each effect.
SHOP NOW: Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer, $22
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds