- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Fix Malibu
- Previous Next4 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Fresh
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of By Terry
- Previous Next7 of 9Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Guerlain
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Stila
- Glow GetterBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
BEAUTY_GlowGetterIntro_v01a1 of 9Beauty Glow Getter intro
Once Bitten2 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
The fresh-faced look always makes an appearance on the catwalks (like here at Michael Kors), and this year it seems to be all about just-bitten lips with rosy cheeks. We recommend a cherry stain for lips, while a soft cream blush will add a natural-looking flush.
Cleanse Yourself3 of 9
Brighten skin with this refreshing wash that shrinks pores and gently exfoliates. Mixing the fine particles with water will activate the powder into a frothy, foaming cleanser. We are always looking for ways to make that morning wash more fun.
SHOP NOW: Fix Malibu Wish Wash, $40
Bare It All4 of 9
There’s always a trend in skin texture, be it dewy, matte or luminous. This season celebrates clean, bare skin, pictured here at Balenciaga. We say, if you don’t have the guts to strip down, try dabbing on a bit of tinted moisturizer which will simply emphasize your natural beauty.
Be Reflective5 of 9
The challenge never changes: If you’re not blessed with perfect skin, do your best to fake it. Antioxidants in this creamy highlighter make lines less noticeable by creating a reflective touch. But unlike others of its kind, there is no crazy shimmer to make you look like a holiday ornament.
SHOP NOW: Fresh Twilight Freshface Glow, $36
Get Cheeky6 of 9
This luxe liquid blush imparts the perfect rosy hue thanks to micro light reflectors. Rosamine and rosaliss, two rose extracts, keep pigment in place while adding a pearly sheen. The result looks like the flush you get when receiving a wild compliment.
SHOP NOW: By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush, $52
Color-Coordinated7 of 9
A monotone palette can achieve an ethereal look, as seen here at Fendi. Try coordinating shades of pink, peach and champagne on eyes, cheeks and lips for a flawless feminine glow. The overall look evokes basking in candlelight.
Stroke of Genius8 of 9
If you can get beyond the gorgeousness that is the packaging, you’ll probably become obsessed with swiping these little pearlescent globes across cheeks before a big night out. Varying pastel shades somehow mix into one, beautiful, light-reflecting cast.
SHOP NOW: Guerlain Meteorites, $56
Shine On9 of 9
Housed in the most perfectly feminine little bottle, this classic shimmer liquid comes in different colors. Choose between a rosy flush, a subtle bronze or an all-over silvery highlighter. Or mix a drop of each to add a bit of each effect.
SHOP NOW: Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer, $22