Celeb hair races to the topknot
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Jean-Paul Aussenard/BAUER-GRIFFIN
- Previous Next3 of 11Roger Kisby/Getty Images for Wildfox
- Previous Next4 of 11Eric Charbonneau/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 11Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Luca Teuchmann/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 11Bennett Raglin/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 11Jemal Countess/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Previous Next9 of 11Lester Cohen/Getty Images for Topshop Topman
- Previous Next10 of 11Dave M. Benett/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Don Arnold/WireImage
- Celeb hair races to the topknotJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
Unknown-21 of 11
Smooth Operator2 of 11
Olivia Munn swept her onyx hair into a sleek and shiny bun with tons of volume.
Elevated Lady3 of 11
An adorable Vanessa Hudgens went for an ever-so-slightly messy interpretation of the topknot, which suited her casual look.
Tall Order4 of 11
Actress Busy Philipps wore her glossy blond bun a bit off-center, lending a sense of play to the look.
Do the Twist5 of 11
Flight actress Garcelle Beauvais chose a wound-up version of the style.
Crowning Glory6 of 11
Rooney Mara's perfect, crown-of-the-head bun should be the envy of ballerinas everywhere.
Low Altitude7 of 11
Hunger Games actress Leven Rambin shows how the style can be worn with a tad less height.
Double Up8 of 11
Model Petra Nemcova piled her glossy blond locks into a twisted-to-the-sky topknot with two layers.
Lady Look9 of 11
Jessica Lowndes, 90210 star, wears a supremely sophisticated version of the 'do, with wispy pieces pulled out, softening the effect.
Blond Ambition10 of 11
Kate Bosworth put her perfect bone structure front-and-center with this high, soft bun.
Model Behavior11 of 11
Miranda Kerr wore a bun with a few loose, face-framing strands to walk the David Jones autumn/winter 2013 runway show in Sydney.