- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous Next2 of 7Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 7Eric Ryan/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 7Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 7Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 7John Ricard/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next7 of 7Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.
- Hair Highlights10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Beauty_Malin_hair_highlights_intro card v021 of 7Hair Highlights 4/16
Leighton Meester2 of 7
Leighton's television alter ego, Blair Waldorf, is a very buttoned-up Upper East Sider, so we're sure the actress loves loosening things up when she's just being herself. It's no wonder she just landed an endorsement contract with Herbal Essences.
Natural Women3 of 7
We've long coveted the head of hair that sits atop reigning supermodel/new mom/Mrs. Tom Brady's head. Every single thing about it, from the length to the color to the texture, is fairly perfect. Plus it always looks like she just wakes up that way.
Sarah Jessica Parker4 of 7
SJP's certainly taken some hair (and fashion) risks over the years. Remember that short, curly bob? We appreciate all her choices, but especially love this soft wave at the bottom that feels much more Sarah Jessica than Carrie Bradshaw.
Michelle Trachtenberg5 of 7
We've loved watching this Mercy and Gossip Girl star grow up into quite the sophisticated woman. This deep-side part with pinned flowing curls is red-carpet worthy — but could just as easily work for a date night with your husband.
Janet Jackson6 of 7
It's not often that Janet Jackson lets her natural (and gorgeous) curls out for all to see. We think she should do it more frequently — especially when she piles them into a ponytail/bun hybrid.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Hairdos & Don'ts
Malin Akerman7 of 7
If this isn't the picture of a perfect California girl, we're not sure what is. The blonde isn't too blonde and the styling is minimal. We've almost convinced ourselves we could do this at home in under 10 minutes. What? Girls can dream, can't they?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds