Side-swept bangs fix fringe regrets
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Karlie Kloss: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Kyle Rover/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Krysten Ritter: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 10Ellen Page: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 10Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Robin Marchant/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Kirsten Dunst: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Olivia Wilde: Gary Miller/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 10Lena Headey: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Side-swept bangs fix fringe regretsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
HH_032213_2.jpg1 of 10
Bob and Weave2 of 10
Loose curls and long fringe flatter model Karlie Kloss's heart-shaped face.
The Right Way3 of 10
Emma Roberts' shiny chestnut bangs look perfect falling dramatically over one eye.
Split the Difference4 of 10
Krysten Ritter has a unique take on the side-swept look: She's parted her locks off-center and brushed both edges back.
Long Look5 of 10
Juno star Ellen Page wears her lengthy fringe gently pushed to the right.
Pretty Funny6 of 10
Amy Poehler's flattering blond locks—that fade into layers—demonstrate that growing your bangs out needn't be awkward.
Multi-Level7 of 10
Red Widow protagonist Radha Mitchell's caramel-hued bangs barely graze her brows and balance out her long, wavy bob.
Blond Ambition8 of 10
Wearing her peekaboo bangs so long that they meld into the rest of her long, layered locks, Kirsten Dunst's 'do is easy and sexy.
Hello, Ombre9 of 10
Olivia Wilde manages to make deferred hairstyling look chic. Her lengthy fringe and grown-out roots are effortless and flattering.
Hot Chocolate10 of 10
Lena Headey from Game of Thrones looks sassy with her left-parted bangs brushed across her forehead.