- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Rob Kim/Retna Digital
- Previous Next4 of 13Rob Kim/Retna Digital
- Previous Next5 of 13Rob Kim/Retna Digital
- Previous Next6 of 13RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next7 of 13Jon Furnis/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 13Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next10 of 13Mike Coppola/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 13CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next12 of 13Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- Hair HighlightsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
BEAUTY_hairhighlights6-11_introcard_hair_v01a1 of 13Beauty Hair Highlights 6/11 introcard
Taylor Swift2 of 13
By Abby Gardner
The country music darling abandoned her signature curls for the CMT Music Awards ... and we loved the sleek, but still youthful look. Her standard winged eye makeup got to stay, however.
Sarah Jessica Parker3 of 13
SJP, this is how we love to see you — slightly dramatic, yet not looking over-primped. The hair was a perfect complement to the Alexander McQueen dress she wore, while presenting a tribute to the late designer at the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) Awards — aka the Oscars of fashion.
Kate Mara4 of 13
There's nothing better than a Hollywood hairstyle that we know we can pull off ourselves. Kate's 'do, with simple twists at the front of her hair (likely secured with bobby pins in the back) is a perfect example.
Rachel Weisz5 of 13
Rachel rarely looks anything less than beautiful, but we're especially into this messy ponytail/bun hybrid paired with a super-sophisticated red lipstick. Way to mix it up.
Kristen Stewart6 of 13
K. Stew's hairstyle choices are often the subject of much back and forth. (Well, really every step she takes comes under much Twi-hard scrutiny.) But, we like the ponytail extension she chose for the MTV Movie Awards. It's actually quite pretty, with a wee bit of edge.
Katherine Heigl7 of 13
It seems that we'll long be debating Katherine Heigl's hair choices. We're not sure if the color is for a role (though we do miss the blond.) But, this rather outdated style at The Killers London premiere is, well ... we're not really sure how to explain this one.
The 'Do8 of 13
You know we love braids. And supermodel Jessica Stam wears one perfectly at the CFDA Awards. It shows the girl really knows how to accessorize with her hair. (And her jewelry ... We're obsessing over that Fenton/Fallon necklace, too.)
Jessica Biel9 of 13
It's official: We covet Jessica's hair. What we wouldn't give for locks that thick and shiny and perfectly-colored. Justin Timberlake better recognize how lucky he is.
Iman10 of 13
Supermodel/cosmetics mogul/author Iman was honored at the CFDA Awards in New York this week with the "Fashion Icon" award. The Somalian beauty couldn't have deserved it more, and she looked every bit the part with her elegant, low chignon.
Christina Aguilera11 of 13
Christina's MTV Movie Awards Style felt a little Gwen Stefani. But, hey, if you're going to emulate someone, she's a great choice. And this pompadour does look just right for the venue.
Brooke Shields12 of 13
Brooke, you are looking fantastic. (Not that you ever looked bad!) This hairstyle is just the right amount of glamorous — the ideal, dressy summer 'do.
Emilie de Ravin13 of 13
We love seeing a young actress like Emilie embracing a glam old Hollywood hairstyle ... and yet not looking old-fashioned. Actually, we'd love to see hair like this on the brides at some of the summer weddings we've got on the books.
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer