Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8Larry Busacca/Getty Images for IWC
- Previous Next3 of 8Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 8Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 8Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 8Startraks Photo
- Previous Next7 of 8Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 8Vanessa Carvalho/Brazil Photo Press/LatinContent/Getty Images
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstylesMakeup Products That Work Best In Pairs
- 12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
Unknown1 of 8
Ombre Waves2 of 8
Olivia Wilde demonstrates how gradient color can make this retro style look utterly fresh.
Central Planning3 of 8
Channeling feathered-hair goddess Farrah Fawcett, Kristin Chenoweth goes for a classic middle-parted look with bouncy curls.
Model Behavior4 of 8
Cindy Crawford's mahogany locks look gorgeous in this swept-back style.
Country Strong5 of 8
Singer Faith Hill gives the look a glam twist, wearing her winged-back locks with tons of volume and subtle waves.
Free Spirit6 of 8
Aussie singer Kylie Minogue wears her loosely waved layers with an extra hit of lift at the crown.
Hot Streak7 of 8
Model Molly Sims embodies the '80s-inspired style with boldly highlighted face-framing curls.
Kate the Great8 of 8
Always on the cutting edge, Kate Moss continues to blaze new trails with her effortlessly perfect layered cut.